Partner with Assistant Manager, Human Resources and HR colleagues on full-range of HR business partnering activities related to department/ team supported, and with the rollout of Global and local HR initiatives to ensure an engaging and consistent experience for associates and managers.PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- Build up and maintain a close relationship with internal customers to ensure that business needs are taken into consideration in executing HR initiatives and that HR standard and procedures are fully understood and implemented.
- Drive recruitment process of retail and office positions, according to defined standards. Initiate and undertake short and midterm recruitment activities to attract the right candidates.
- Responsible for the new joiner(s) onboarding process and new hire orientation.
- Assist HRM in operating local HR functions including ER, CSR, and Performance development review.
- Work closely with entire HR team in driving the implementation of company-wide/regional objectives and programs together with HRM.
- Provide reports and interactive communication on all human resources activities and initiatives to the business head, as required.
Minimum 3 years' working experience in the field of HR (preferably in an international organization with talent acquisition experience)Education:
BS or BA in HRM, Business or applicable fieldSkills:
- Mature, well-organized, a self starter with enthusiasm and initiative.
- Customer oriented, approachable and strong interpersonal skills.
- English proficiency
- Workday management experience is a plus