PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES / ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Conduct necessary system work to support Regional Distribution Center (RDC) E-commerce Cross-border model
- Provide accurate & timely shipping document to proceed E-commerce shipments to SEATH Markets
- As the focal to coordinate with RDC for special event / request of E-commerce businesses
- Coordination between E-commerce team vs RDC for inbound & outbound
- Work with RDC to provide regular information / report to manager / monitor performance of RDC E-commerce operations
- Ensure correct business transactions and documentation are generated
- Maintain shipment records for supporting audit and analysis purposes
- Collect E-commerce requirements from individual country through local logistics counterpart
- Support local markets for any special requests on E-commerce shipment arrangement
- Support Finance for month end cut off from distribution perspective
- Support to organize periodical service review meeting with involved business users
At least 3 years' experience in shipping arrangement, preferably in the retail industry with E-commerce background.
- Knowledge in Microsoft Word, Micro Excel, SAP and ACS.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Fluency in English, Cantonese and Mandarin