Coach is a global fashion house founded in New York in 1941. Inspired by the vision of Creative Director Stuart Vevers and the inclusive and courageous spirit of our hometown, we make beautiful things, crafted to last-for you to be yourself in.
Coach is part of the Tapestry portfolio - a global house of brands committed to stretching what's possible.
A member of the Tapestry family, we are part of a global house of brands that has unwavering optimism and is committed to being innovative and wholly inclusive. Visit Our People
page to learn more about Tapestry's commitment to equity, inclusion, and diversity.
We are looking for a customer-centric Manager, Product Management to play a critical role on Coachtopia team. You will be instrumental in shaping the vision, defining the roadmap, and driving the execution of new product features that will help delight our customers and meet our company's target KPIs. This role is expected to maintain a cohesive vision with a strong customer-focus, stay informed about competitive trends, and leverage digital best practices-to drive customer engagement, conversion, and lifetime value.
The role reports into the Senior Manager, Product Management for Coachtopia. The successful individual will leverage their proficiency to...
- Champion and drive the product execution for Coachtopia.com across global markets.
- Refine the product strategy, define and execute against a clear product roadmap to increase critical metrics for success.
- Make product decisions that are rooted in data- leveraging analytics, A/B testing and an understanding of customer needs/trends, to assess current Tapestry experiences.
- Partner effectively with cross functional business & product leaders-including teams across markets, Customer Experience, Marketing, Creative, IT, Operations, and third-party vendors-to effectively roll out and globally scale highest impact initiatives.
- Move with agility to define, design and release iteratively great products that delight our customers, leveraging AB testing and continuous customer feedback collection Leverage an entrepreneurial and resourceful mindset and strong collaboration skills to test, pilot, and iterate on high impact initiatives.
- Identify, assess, and prioritize initiatives that solve pain points, modernize, and differentiate the digital checkout experience, and create inspiring customer journeys that drive checkout completion and increase RPV.
he accomplished individual will possess...
- Monitor and maximize ongoing impact and performance of initiatives against expectations with a focus on optimizing both product and processes to continually improve ROI.
- Continually scan competitive landscape and technology advancements to identify best practices, emerging trends, and innovation opportunities
- Create and maintain product roadmaps, feature backlogs and product documentation such PRDs, user stories, use cases, user flows, logic flows, and functional specifications.
- Coordinate and run AB testing of new features, rapidly validating, or disproving them, informed by user data, customer needs, business potential, and technical feasibility
Our Competencies for All Employees
- Bachelor's Degree preferred with at least 4+ years of product experience preferable in a retail environment.
- Strong understanding of digital platforms and technologies; experience with SFCC, Plumslice, and Amplience are highly preferred.
- Self-directed, resourceful, and adept working in ambiguous environments
- Deep understanding of customer journeys with proven ability to transform customer needs into actionable product roadmaps and requirements.
- Passionate about sustainability and the mission of Coachtopia.
- Possess strong leadership, communication, and presentation skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills-a compelling, impactful storyteller
- Analytical problem solving and decision-making skills, must be proficient in Google Analytics.
- Ability to quickly understand, simplify, internalize, and communicate complex or technical concepts.
- Experience working in scrum/agile management methodologies a plus.
- Experience with user research, AB testing, and other techniques to validate and inspire ideas.
- Resourceful, ability to understand that constraints breed creativity, and you thrive in an environment that includes limited resources.
- Collaborative and a passion for digital products - not just the way they work but how they feel to the end user.
- Have a point of view and be an active listener.
- Ability to inspire and partner with diverse individuals at all levels of the organization in a global, highly cross-functional and matrixed environment.
- Global experience preferred.
Our Competencies for All People Managers
- Courage: Doesn't hold back anything that needs to be said; provides current, direct, complete, and "actionable" positive and corrective feedback to others; lets people know where they stand; faces up to people problems on any person or situation (not including direct reports) quickly and directly; is not afraid to take negative action when necessary.
- Creativity: Comes up with a lot of new and unique ideas; easily makes connections among previously unrelated notions; tends to be seen as original and value-added in brainstorming settings.
- Customer Focus: Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; gets first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services; acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
- Dealing with Ambiguity: Can effectively cope with change; can shift gears comfortably; can decide and act without having the total picture; isn't upset when things are up in the air; doesn't have to finish things before moving on; can comfortably handle risk and uncertainty.
- Drive for Results: Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully; is constantly and consistently one of the top performers; very bottom-line oriented; steadfastly pushes self and others for results.
- Interpersonal Savvy: Relates well to all kinds of people, up, down, and sideways, inside and outside the organization; builds appropriate rapport; builds constructive and effective relationships; uses diplomacy and tact; can diffuse even high-tension situations comfortably.
- Learning on the Fly: Learns quickly when facing new problems; a relentless and versatile learner; open to change; analyzes both successes and failures for clues to improvement; experiments and will try anything to find solutions; enjoys the challenge of unfamiliar tasks; quickly grasps the essence and the underlying structure of anything.
- Strategic Agility: Sees ahead clearly; can anticipate future consequences and trends accurately; has broad knowledge and perspective; is future oriented; can articulately paint credible pictures and visions of possibilities and likelihoods; can create competitive and breakthrough strategies and plans.
- Developing Direct Reports and Others:Provides challenging and stretching tasks and assignments; holds frequent development discussions; is aware of each person's career goals; constructs compelling development plans and executes them; pushes people to accept developmental moves; will take on those who need help and further development; cooperates with the developmental system in the organization; is a people builder.
- Building Effective Teams: Blends people into teams when needed; creates strong moraleand spirit in theirteam; shares wins and successes; fosters open dialogue; lets people finish and be responsible for their work; defines success in terms of the whole team; creates a feeling of belonging in the team.
Coach is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we pride ourselves on hiring and developing the best people. All employment decisions (including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, transfer, training, discipline and termination) are based on the applicant's or employee's qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position under consideration. These decisions are made without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic characteristics, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy, or any other legally-recognized protected basis prohibited by applicable law.Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Tapestry, Inc. will provide applicants and employees with reasonable accommodation for disabilities or religious beliefs. If you require reasonable accommodation to complete the application process, please contact Tapestry People Services at 1-855-566-9264 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit Coach at www.coach.com.BASE PAY RANGE $100,000.00 TO $125,000.00
Click Here - U.S Corporate Compensation & Benefit