We are looking for a customer-centric Manager, Product Management to play a critical role on Coachtopia team. You will be instrumental in shaping the vision, defining the roadmap, and driving the execution of new product features that will help delight our customers and meet our company's target KPIs. This role is expected to maintain a cohesive vision with a strong customer-focus, stay informed about competitive trends, and leverage digital best practices-to drive customer engagement, conversion, and lifetime value.
The role reports into the Senior Manager, Product Management for Coachtopia. The successful individual will leverage their proficiency to...
- Champion and drive the product execution for Coachtopia.com across global markets.
- Refine the product strategy, define and execute against a clear product roadmap to increase critical metrics for success.
- Make product decisions that are rooted in data- leveraging analytics, A/B testing and an understanding of customer needs/trends, to assess current Tapestry experiences.
- Partner effectively with cross functional business & product leaders-including teams across markets, Customer Experience, Marketing, Creative, IT, Operations, and third-party vendors-to effectively roll out and globally scale highest impact initiatives.
- Move with agility to define, design and release iteratively great products that delight our customers, leveraging AB testing and continuous customer feedback collection Leverage an entrepreneurial and resourceful mindset and strong collaboration skills to test, pilot, and iterate on high impact initiatives.
- Identify, assess, and prioritize initiatives that solve pain points, modernize, and differentiate the digital checkout experience, and create inspiring customer journeys that drive checkout completion and increase RPV.
he accomplished individual will possess...
- Monitor and maximize ongoing impact and performance of initiatives against expectations with a focus on optimizing both product and processes to continually improve ROI.
- Continually scan competitive landscape and technology advancements to identify best practices, emerging trends, and innovation opportunities
- Create and maintain product roadmaps, feature backlogs and product documentation such PRDs, user stories, use cases, user flows, logic flows, and functional specifications.
- Coordinate and run AB testing of new features, rapidly validating, or disproving them, informed by user data, customer needs, business potential, and technical feasibility
- Bachelor's Degree preferred with at least 4+ years of product experience preferable in a retail environment.
- Strong understanding of digital platforms and technologies; experience with SFCC, Plumslice, and Amplience are highly preferred.
- Self-directed, resourceful, and adept working in ambiguous environments
- Deep understanding of customer journeys with proven ability to transform customer needs into actionable product roadmaps and requirements.
- Passionate about sustainability and the mission of Coachtopia.
- Possess strong leadership, communication, and presentation skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills-a compelling, impactful storyteller
- Analytical problem solving and decision-making skills, must be proficient in Google Analytics.
- Ability to quickly understand, simplify, internalize, and communicate complex or technical concepts.
- Experience working in scrum/agile management methodologies a plus.
- Experience with user research, AB testing, and other techniques to validate and inspire ideas.
- Resourceful, ability to understand that constraints breed creativity, and you thrive in an environment that includes limited resources.
- Collaborative and a passion for digital products - not just the way they work but how they feel to the end user.
- Have a point of view and be an active listener.
- Ability to inspire and partner with diverse individuals at all levels of the organization in a global, highly cross-functional and matrixed environment.
- Global experience preferred.
Coach is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we pride ourselves on hiring and developing the best people. All employment decisions (including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, transfer, training, discipline and termination) are based on the applicant's or employee's qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position under consideration. These decisions are made without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic characteristics, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy, or any other legally-recognized protected basis prohibited by applicable law.Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Tapestry, Inc. will provide applicants and employees with reasonable accommodation for disabilities or religious beliefs. If you require reasonable accommodation to complete the application process, please contact Tapestry People Services at 1-855-566-9264 or email@example.com
Visit Coach at www.coach.com.BASE PAY RANGE [[100,000]] TO [[125,000]]
Click Here - U.S Corporate Compensation & Benefit
Work Structure: Hybrid