Why Join Us
The Ermenegildo Zegna Group
is one of Italy's most famous family driven enterprises and a world leader in luxury menswear. Founded in 1910, Zegna is deeply grounded in history and craftsmanship, yet always at the forefront of contemporary innovation and style. We are pioneers who embrace change, take ownership of our actions and work to create the world we want. With over 500 points of sale and 7,000 employees worldwide, we're as proud of our people as our products and look for others that share our passion and commitment to excellence and authenticity. YOUR OPPORTUNITY
As the Accounts Receivable Analyst
for Zegna, you will manage accounts receivable assigned to our factor as well as several non-factored accounts. Our ideal candidate is familiar with all accounts receivable procedures and can manage daily financial transactions end-to-end.
Reporting directly to the A/R Manager, you will work to improve processes and policies related to accounts receivable, chargebacks, credit, and collections. HOW YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE
WHO YOU ARE
- Updates receivables by coordinating and monitoring bank remittances.
- Resolution of open AR line items for Wholesale partners
- Own and execute Chargebacks for all Wholesale doors
- Daily upload of Factor AR transactions into SAP
- Review & release credit holds
- Monitor chargebacks and provide requested documentation to customers in order to avoid unapproved chargebacks. Prepare and monitor settlement packages.
- Manage wholesale customer setup (i.e. factor credit approval of account)
- Manage daily wholesale order approvals
- Proper recording and application of cash, management of outstanding invoices
- Process employee clothing allowances
- Minimum two years related experience
- Detail oriented and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong communication and follow through skills
- Strong computer skills; Word and Excel. SAP, AS400
- Hybrid work schedule: 4 days in office; 1 day WFH