At Frasers Group we’re rethinking retail. Through digital innovation and unique store experiences, we’re serving our consumers with the world’s best sports, premium and luxury brands globally. As a leader in the industry, we’re elevating the retail experience for our consumers through our collection of established brands, including Sports Direct, FLANNELS, USC, Frasers, and GAME.
- Management of the day to day trading and execution of websites
- Reporting of daily/weekly/monthly/annual trade, providing detailed analysis of key business drivers and producing actions plans to ensure sales and contribution targets are met
- Utalising available resources, analysing seasonal sales patterns to maintain commercial awareness, reporting on key competitors and customer behaviour
- Manage and report on the weekly content for site changes, promotions and brand partner updates.
- Understand all critical paths for promotional activity, including awareness of upcoming promotions and ensuring end to end management of these.
- Ongoing review and optimisation of site navigation, customer journey and product placement to maintain growth and drive online sales.
- Ensure communication of product & trading strategies to all marketing teams.
- Assist with coordinating evergreen and seasonal content requirements to drive SEO, customer engagement and conversion.
- Manage process of collating and improving product data and imagery, supporting teams to resolve any issues as quickly as possible to optimise online sales
- Manage key internal and external stakeholders, utilising appropriate communication and people management methods.
- Set clear objectives and goals, ensuring ecommerce KPI’s are understood and achievable for all
- Valid working rights for the EMEA countries
- Analytical with strong reporting skills and attention to detail
- Google Analytics or similar experience and advanced Excel user
- Experience working within e-commerce platforms
- Experience in a similar eCommerce role