TITLE: Account Executive, Philadelphia
REPORTS TO: Regional Sales Manager
LOCATION: Philadelphia, PA
JOB OVERVIEW: This full-time role is responsible to drive and build retail sales through events and on the floor selling. By embracing the Customer Experience and leading by example, this position will focus on achieving the sales goal for the counters on behalf of the International Cosmetics & Perfumes (ICP) brands – specifically, The House of Creed. This role will provide outstanding client service through proactivity, creativity, and organization. This person will also promote and maintain the intrinsic company culture that fosters the firm’s core values of: Transparency, Recognition, Accountability, and Communication.
Works with regional management team to execute sales strategy of the brands, including but not limited to:
- Champion and drive The Customer Experience by being an example to the Product Specialist. Direct coaching will be led by ICP Manager and Department Manager
- Drive retail sales plan at the store level by exhibiting accountability for overall function of the Creed Sales Team.
- Achieve personal sales goals, in part by developing relationships throughout the store to promote ICP brands and intersell; plan weekend store visits 3xs per month on Saturdays
- Create/execute action plans based on market calendar for goal obtainment, including executing on presell launches and events in given stores while partnering with ICP Manager.
- Keep each counter focused on the counter responsibilities and driven to succeed, by in part holding monthly morning meetings; Department Wide Meetings, Store Wide Meetings, and Out of Home-base Meetings in conjunction with the ICP Management Team and store PS for the stores.
- Partner closely with ICP Manager to drive all aspects of the business.
- Accountable for event presell and set up.
- Communicate / escalate all store, counter, product concerns to appropriate parties.
- Position would include travel to stores in a market. (Max four stores)
- 5+ years of retail sales experience, demonstrating progression in positions that drive retail sales.
- Proficiency in the retail and fragrance business with an understanding of retail partners and store organization, some of which preferably comes from the luxury fragrance/skincare industry.
- Experience in and comfortable with working in an intimate boutique style team setting and managing a team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Excellent selling, event planning and execution skills, to be used to continually educate and motivate the sales force.
- Physical ability to move about in store, kneeling, stooping, using stairs, carrying, bending, stretching and twisting, lifting to 25 lbs.
- Possesses good computer and keyboarding skills and is knowledgeable of various reporting tools and systems to support business needs.
- Flexible and adaptable to changing priorities with the ability and willingness to multi-task.
Compensation includes competitive salary $75K, subsidized health benefits, generous PTO schedule and 401K plan.
ICP is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants are considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.