PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES :
- Manage the efficient operations and execution of all the merchandising activities and sourcing operations for the brand and collaborate with different business partners. Represent the best interests of the brand internally and externally and ensure KPIs achieved. Supervise team's merchandising activities, grow and develop talent.
INTERNAL & EXTERNAL CONTACTS
- As a Brand manager in hub and focus on brand development and responsible for execution and order management for that brand in the hub
- Manage the efficient running of the team in line with the brand's requirement
- Calendar management and mapping
- Vendor relationship maintenance and development
- Implement based on compliance and CR/ Sustainability/ Traceability goals and objectives
- Point person for execution for brand strategy and recommend resolution
- Deliver product and service level agreements and cost objectives
- Drive continuous improvement
- Grow and develop talent and deliver team's KPIs
Internal Contacts: Other brand business partners, Cross functional partner across hubs and NY
External Contacts: Supply partners. SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Senior merchandiser or Merchandiser
- Responsible for day to day governance of all associates in the team
- Make decision at the best interest of brand and corporate
- Ability to influence internal and external resources for exploring newness for the brand.
- Ability to think out of the box
- Being proactive to offer newness and provide options for brand solutions.
- An environment of changing priorities and deadlines
- Able to work with people from different locations with different culture
- Being open to changes.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE Education & Experience:
- Embrace PVH's core values: Individuality, Partnership, Passion, Integrity, and Accountability.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in apparel, material or management
- Minimum 8 years brand management experience with people management experience.
- Demonstrate a good knowledge of the Supply Chain from Concept to Consumer. Have experience developing supply chain capability and talents.
- Have global mindset of sourcing strategy at the best interest of the brand
- Strong communication skills with the ability to utilize contacts.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and data driven decision making skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Agile and high adaptability
- Proficient communication in English and local language, both verbal and written
- Strong product knowledge men's and women's loungewear in knit, woven and sweater