Primary responsibilities for this position include: day-to-day functions; processing of invoices, meeting coordination, calendar management, T&E, Travel arrangements and communication. PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- Provide general administrative assistance and organization including but not limited to answering phones, scheduling meetings and events, heavy travel coordination, calendar scheduling, distributing mail, filing, copying, faxing, scanning, escorting visitors, sending emails or written correspondence.
- Ensure the utmost confidentiality of any data pertaining to those projects and activities of the office requiring such security.
- Proactively manages and prioritizes incoming and outgoing communications, including external/internal mail, telephone calls, reports, etc.
- Makes travel arrangements (domestic and international) and completes detailed expense reports. Confirms meetings and create itineraries for trips.
- Coordinate and facilitate on-site and off-site meetings, conference calls, and video conferences (particularly across various time zones).
- Manage and coordinate the EVP's calendar.
- Coordinate signing of documents.
- Creates, formats and edits correspondence, presentations and other reports as required with precision and minimal direction for their area.
- Coordinate monthly accruals for management review for their area.
- Invoice processing for their area.
- Files and organizes communications to ensure smooth and timely flow of information in and out of the office. Consolidates information from multiple sources.
- Research and compile information from the Internet as required for routine and special projects.
- Communicate / interact with personnel and management of all levels and also with external customers / business contacts.
- Manage ordering of office supplies and manages the budget for same for their area.
- Maintain email Outlook groups for their area.
- Maintain organization charts for their area.
- Coordinate and maintain emergency contact lists for their area.
- Prepares and distributes all department reports as required for their area.
- Supports all group community service initiatives for their area.
- Multi-task and prioritize tasks from multiple sources with adherence to deadlines.
- Review e-mails throughout the day, replying when appropriate and ensuring recipients take note when urgency is required.
- Deciding if, when and to whom correspondence or tasks should be forwarded,
- Determine if a call / inquiry requires immediate attention and responding appropriately.
- Using sound judgment and professionalism when answering calls and responding to requests with the public
- Focused strategic and logical thinker and communicator.
- Detail-oriented but open to change and finding new methods to complete tasks.
- Able to work independently.
- Think ahead of the game anticipating needs and structures as they arise.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:Experience:
- Must be flexible to adapt to rapidly changing and high pace/yield environment.
- Must be comfortable working with varied levels of associates/management.
- 5 years in an executive assistant role
- Calendar Management
- Outgoing individual with effective writing, verbal and social skills; understanding needs of principals; ability to partner / execute; multi-tasking and prioritizing under pressure; and maintaining confidentiality at all times.
- Administrative Writing Skills, Microsoft Office Skills, Organization, Analyzing Information, Professionalism, Problem Solving, Verbal Communication.
- Ability to organize and manage multiple projects.
- Must also be able to work independently in an executive office, juggling many priorities against tight deadlines in a fast paced, high-energy environment.
- Demonstrate the highest degree of confidentiality and integrity.
Pay Range: $85,000 - $100,000
PVH currently provides base salary ranges for all positions-on job advertisements-in the United States based on local requirements. These ranges are based on what PVH reasonably believes that it will pay an associate for their base salary for said position at the time of the posting. Individual compensation will ultimately be determined based on a variety of relevant factors including but-not limited to qualifications, geographic location and other relevant skills. PVH is committed to providing a market-competitive total rewards package to eligible associates, which includes diverse and robust health and insurance benefits to meet the varied needs of our associates and an above-market 401(k) contribution to help our associates save for retirement. We also offer career growth opportunities, empowering our associates to design their future at PVH.
PVH Corp. or its subsidiary ("PVH") is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, PVH also has a strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to ensuring that all current and future PVH associates are compensated solely on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational background, work quality, experience and potential. To achieve these goals, across the United States and its territories, PVH prohibits any PVH employee, agent or representative from requesting or otherwise considering any job applicant's current or prior wages, salary or other compensation information in connection with the hiring process. Accordingly, applicants are asked not to disclose this salary history information to PVH