As part of PVH's Technology and Process Group (TPG), the Global Business Process & Transformation organization contributes to PVH's transformation through adoption of new and enduring business capabilities. The mission of the Global Business Process & Transformation Team is to lead, listen and partner in value creation for our brands through process excellence. We optimize business processes, delivering consistent core capabilities balanced with adaptability.
The Sr. Lead of Business Process Optimization is responsible for the design & implementation of Business Process Management (BPM) methods, as a key service of PVH's Business Process & Transformation Center of Excellence. This role will coordinate the deployment of new & existing technology alongside cohesive standards for execution.
This role will help create BPM capabilities the business can leverage to improve efficiency, productivity, and profitability. They will work closely with cross-functional teams to identify areas for process improvement and create strategies for empowering team members to adopt and adapt new ways of working with confidence.
The Sr. Lead of Business Process Optimization will need be resourceful, engaging, and knowledgeable of BPM methods and will serve as a coach & guide to Business Process Teams working to optimize process performance and deliver tangible ROI/business value for PVH.Primary Responsibilities/Accountabilities Of the Job:
- Act as Business Process Management (BPM) Platform Subject Matter Expert
- Leverage BPM techniques, concepts & tools to design and evolve standard BPM Methods.
- Champion the on-going development of the BPM methodology & toolkit to enhance deployment & adoption success.
- Drive the execution of BPM standards at PVH.
- Provide coaching to business process teams on successful BPM practices including techniques & technology.
- Implement an Enterprise Business Process Framework that reflects PVH's process landscape, while reinforcing the process relationship to strategic objectives, and relevant metrics.
- Define and communicate the maturity process for BPM at the process and functional level.
- Develop and Integrate process structure with relevant architecture.
Qualifications & Experience:Experience:
- Drive preparation and facilitate execution of user acceptance testing.
- Implement methods for identifying and evaluating process improvement opportunities.
- Oversee governance, prioritization, and management of enhancement requests across business units as related to the Business Process Management Platform
- Manage deployment estimations and oversee planning & execution. Support development of project plans, timelines, & resourcing for business enablement activities to support BPM transformation initiatives.
- Develop and maintain process documentation, including procedures, work instructions, and workflows.
- Monitor & evaluate the use of new process improvement tools & techniques and evolve the BPM practice accordingly. Maintain up-to-date knowledge of industry best practices and emerging technologies in business process management.
- Build strong partnerships with key cross-functional partners including end-users & change management teams to develop & support process management execution.
- 6+ years of experience in business process management, process improvement or a related role
- Apparel or consumer products company experience preferred, especially a fast-moving, multi-channel consumer goods business.
- Proven experience leading business process improvements and driving process analysis, process mapping, process redesign, & process optimization efforts to deliver tangible value and business results.
- Key influencer of technology and process management decisions
Bachelors Degree RequiredKnowledge/Skills Required:
- Experience with process mapping, process improvement methodologies (e.g., Lean, Six Sigma), and workflow optimization.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, facilitation and project management skills.
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to lead cross-functional teams and implement change management initiatives.
- Experience with process automation and workflow tools
- Experience with process classification frameworks
- Ability to manage complexity and distill complex information and processes into simple views for communications with cross-functional leaders & stakeholders.
- Familiarity with Enterprise Architecture Models
- Demonstrated leadership skills in managing a business transformation initiative, process and system implementation project, and cross-functional teams
- Strong quantitative, analytical and critical thinking skills with demonstrated use of data analysis and metrics to drive decision making and continuous improvement
- Proven ability to develop teams and educate and train others in new ways of doing business
- Solid project management skills for planning, resourcing, monitoring project and improvement initiatives
- Ability to handle multiple tasks/projects with adherence to deadlines and create procedures that guide improvement of operational efficiency.
- Detail oriented and Innovative.
- Must be able to problem solve to find the best solutions.
- Flexible to adapt to changing trends of business and/or ad hoc projects.
PVH currently provides base salary ranges for all positions-on job advertisements-in the United States based on local requirements. These ranges are based on what PVH reasonably believes that it will pay an associate for their base salary for said position at the time of the posting. Individual compensation will ultimately be determined based on a variety of relevant factors including but-not limited to qualifications, geographic location and other relevant skills. PVH is committed to providing a market-competitive total rewards package to eligible associates, which includes diverse and robust health and insurance benefits to meet the varied needs of our associates and an above-market 401(k) contribution to help our associates save for retirement. We also offer career growth opportunities, empowering our associates to design their future at PVH.
PVH Corp. or its subsidiary ("PVH") is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, PVH also has a strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to ensuring that all current and future PVH associates are compensated solely on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational background, work quality, experience and potential. To achieve these goals, across the United States and its territories, PVH prohibits any PVH employee, agent or representative from requesting or otherwise considering any job applicant's current or prior wages, salary or other compensation information in connection with the hiring process. Accordingly, applicants are asked not to disclose this salary history information to PVH