Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE:RL) is a global leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in five categories: apparel, accessories, home, fragrances, and hospitality. For more than 50 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets. The Company's brand names, which include Ralph Lauren, Ralph Lauren Collection, Ralph Lauren Purple Label, Polo Ralph Lauren, Double RL, Lauren Ralph Lauren, Polo Ralph Lauren Children, Chaps, among others, constitute one of the world's most widely recognized families of consumer brands. At Ralph Lauren, we unite and inspire the communities within our company as well as those in which we serve by amplifying voices and perspectives to create a culture of belonging, ensuring inclusion, and fairness for all. We foster a culture of inclusion through: Talent, Education & Communication, Employee Groups and Celebration.
Ralph Lauren is seeking a highly motivated, results-driven SFCC Developer experience in Fullstack Development, maintain the Ralph Lauren US, EU and APAC storefronts on Salesforce Commerce Cloud (Demandware). Developer will be responsible to deliver quality code leveraging best security, Back/front-end performance, and coding standards. This role will support a road map of new features/enhancements across the RL brand sites providing the opportunity to implement new functionality to support business growth. S/he will take an investigative approach to proactively analyze production issues/callouts and collaborate closely with ProdOps team and a number of internal, cross-functional teams, including developers, architects, and project managers.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
* Work with the various Ralph Lauren product and business teams to understand requirements.
* Work with SFCC architect to define the technical approaches for complex requirements.
* Manage team priorities, provide guidance and coaching to ensure success and growth. Maximize development velocity & quality for the development team, hold self and others accountable.
* Be a thought leader in RL's overall digital technology strategy and implementations.
* Assist in the preparation of robust documentation to support site development and maintenance.
* Provide the level of effort for implementations based on designs.
* Participate in scrums and sprint planning meetings.
* Provide status updates and communication on projects to stakeholders.
* Work with the internal team and system integrators to implement Digital initiatives.
* Sound knowledge and experience on Salesforce Commerce Cloud on Site Genesis and SFRA.
* Write code to ensure requirement coverage and adherence to best practices
* Ability to build strong relationships and communicate effectively with internal and external teams.
* High energy, enthusiastic and able to succeed in a dynamic work environment
Experience, Skills & Knowledge
* 3+ years of SFCC full stack development experience in SFCC projects
* Experienced in B2B, B2C, multi-site and multi-country, end-to-end implementations of SFCC eCommerce applications. Experience in design and development of third party (backend) integration
* Strong knowledge on JS Controllers, DW Forms Framework, ISML templates, Service Framework
* Good exposure to third party integrations for Payment, Tax, Address Verification and OMS Integrations
* Exposure to and understanding of HTML5/CSS3 and collateral technologies will be a plus.
* Experience with Bootstrap, Foundation for mobile/responsive design is good to have.
* Good understanding of SFCC Business Manager modules.
* Working experience in SFRA architecture / SFRA projects will be a plus.
* Experience in OCAPI will be a plus.