We believe that difference sparks brilliance, so we welcome people and ideas from everywhere to join us in stretching what's possible.
At Tapestry, being true to yourself is core to who we are. When each of us brings our individuality to our collective ambition, our creativity is unleashed. This global house of brands - Coach, Kate Spade New York, Stuart Weitzman - was built by unconventional entrepreneurs and unexpected solutions, so when we say we believe in dreams, we mean we believe in making them happen. We're always on a journey to becoming our best, but you can count on this: Here, your voice is valued, your ambitions are supported, and your work is recognized.
A member of the Tapestry family, we are part of a global house of brands that has unwavering optimism and is committed to being innovative and wholly inclusive. Visit Our People
page to learn more about Tapestry's commitment to equity, inclusion, and diversity. Primary Purpose:
The Manager, Corporate FP&A will drive all aspects of the FP&A process including monthly close activities, quarterly forecasting, as well as annual and long-range planning and ad hoc analyses. The Manager, Corporate FP&A will focus on the corporate Tapestry functions with primary support of the Chief Digital Officer and Chief Information Officer. The role reports directly to the Senior Director, Corporate FP&A and will manage and develop a finance analyst. The successful individual will leverage their proficiency in Finance to...
- Drive quarterly forecasts, long-range plan, and annual operating plan processes for the Tapestry corporate functions
- Ownership of accurate financial forecast models; work with business partners accordingly
- Drive initiatives to streamline processes, maintain and improve upon existing financial model
- Work with business partners to identify P&L levers, Risks & Opportunities, or cost savings opportunities
- Prepare timely presentations summarizing and explaining submissions and material changes to prior forecasts
- Drive monthly close processes for the Tapestry corporate functions
- Independently work with business partners to ensure accurate presentation of financial data
- Provide journal entries to accounting for proper expense recognition
- Timely review and analysis of P&L variances to present to corporate finance lead
- Oversee distribution of month end reporting to business partners
- Prepare documentation and schedules as required by accounting and auditors
- Review P&L for quarterly post close meetings with the Accounting & Control teams
- Fully own Opex and Capex planning and actual tracking for Tapestry IT, analytics and digital investments, support ROI and business case analysis
The accomplished individual will possess...
- Drive initiatives to streamline processes, maintain and improve upon existing financial model, to play an active professional role to drive rapid IT and digital growth
An outstanding professional will have...
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to articulate financial concepts to non-finance business partners in a clear and concise manner, at all levels of the organization
- Highly detail-oriented, motivated self-starter with strong organizational, analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects and prioritize in a dynamic environment
- Intellectual curiosity and a drive to improve
Our Competencies for All Employees
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or related field
- 5+ years of relevant work experience
- P&L budgeting / forecasting experience required, with an emphasis on building driver-based forecasts
- Prior experience managing a direct report is preferred
- Must be proficient in Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of SAP and PBCS desirable
- General capital planning and asset depreciation knowledge a plus
Our Competencies for All People Managers
- Courage: Doesn't hold back anything that needs to be said; provides current, direct, complete, and "actionable" positive and corrective feedback to others; lets people know where they stand; faces up to people problems on any person or situation (not including direct reports) quickly and directly; is not afraid to take negative action when necessary.
- Creativity: Comes up with a lot of new and unique ideas; easily makes connections among previously unrelated notions; tends to be seen as original and value-added in brainstorming settings.
- Customer Focus: Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; gets first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services; acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
- Dealing with Ambiguity: Can effectively cope with change; can shift gears comfortably; can decide and act without having the total picture; isn't upset when things are up in the air; doesn't have to finish things before moving on; can comfortably handle risk and uncertainty.
- Drive for Results: Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully; is constantly and consistently one of the top performers; very bottom-line oriented; steadfastly pushes self and others for results.
- Interpersonal Savvy: Relates well to all kinds of people, up, down, and sideways, inside and outside the organization; builds appropriate rapport; builds constructive and effective relationships; uses diplomacy and tact; can diffuse even high-tension situations comfortably.
- Learning on the Fly: Learns quickly when facing new problems; a relentless and versatile learner; open to change; analyzes both successes and failures for clues to improvement; experiments and will try anything to find solutions; enjoys the challenge of unfamiliar tasks; quickly grasps the essence and the underlying structure of anything.
- Strategic Agility: Sees ahead clearly; can anticipate future consequences and trends accurately; has broad knowledge and perspective; is future oriented; can articulately paint credible pictures and visions of possibilities and likelihoods; can create competitive and breakthrough strategies and plans.
- Developing Direct Reports and Others: Provides challenging and stretching tasks and assignments; holds frequent development discussions; is aware of each person's career goals; constructs compelling development plans and executes them; pushes people to accept developmental moves; will take on those who need help and further development; cooperates with the developmental system in the organization; is a people builder.
- Building Effective Teams: Blends people into teams when needed; creates strong morale
and spirit in his/her team; shares wins and successes; fosters open dialogue; lets people finish and be responsible for their work; defines success in terms of the whole team; creates a feeling of belonging in the team.
Tapestry, Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we pride ourselves on hiring and developing the best people. All employment decisions (including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, transfer, training, discipline and termination) are based on the applicant's or employee's qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position under consideration. These decisions are made without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic characteristics, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy, or any other legally-recognized protected basis prohibited by applicable law. Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Tapestry, Inc. will provide applicants and employees with reasonable accommodation for disabilities or religious beliefs. If you require reasonable accommodation to complete the application process, please contact Tapestry People Services at 1-855-566-9264 or email@example.com
Visit Tapestry, Inc. at http://www.tapestry.com/
Work set up - Hybrid BASE PAY RANGE $90,000.00 TO $120,000.00
Click Here - U.S Corporate Compensation & Benefit