- Create, monitor, and analyze project schedules in accordance with contract requirements. Handle contract master schedules as well as the three-week look ahead schedules, which encompass maintenance, repair work, quality, and safety inspections.
- Review construction plans and documents for completeness, quality, accuracy, and contract compliance. Route documents for corrections and/or signatures through multiple entities, ensuring timelines required by the contract are met.
- Coordinate notification of maintenance visits with project management and ensure documentation is loaded into computerized maintenance management systems (CMMS).
- Coordinate with field personnel to ensure accurate and updated drawings and plans.
- Document inspection dates and RM report submission and approval dates, among others.
- Create/update CAD files, site details, maintenance schedules, and repair work schedules if needed.
- Track, analyze, and report information appropriately to allow project management team to handle their projects and evaluate weekly reports.
- File and handle cloud-based programs and/or share drive files with all applicable reports and documentation.
- Initiate purchase requisitions in the appropriate platform(s) for subcontractors doing vital project work and route to project team for approval.
- Review/approve invoices related to project and/or repair work for contract compliance, accuracy, and quality.
- Attend project update meetings, ensuring accurate lists and statuses for work assigned.
- Conduct/support initial site visits as needed for project support.
- Other duties as assigned by the management team.
- Develop, document, and review functional requirements with customers to facilitate space programming, develop space plans, and critical metric reports.
- Steward the development and execution of coordinated strategic plans and investment strategies for the facility footprint, including consideration of major moves, renovations, co-location, consolidation, leasing, and new construction activities.
- Develop and maintain data analyses and strategic performance metrics for optimizing utilization and continuous balancing of PMs and space assets.
- Partner with Facilities Projects and Operations Teams to implement space strategies, plans and projects to ensure corporate space guidelines, policies and procedures are in alignment with the management strategies.
- Coordinate large sets of data and translate those into practical metrics and graphics to aid in decision making.
- Develop detailed space plans and layouts that allow for maximum flexibility as programs, or the organization, grow and/or contract.
- Conduct short and long-range space planning and analysis based on team feedback, annual growth projections and changes in overall business priority and space allocation strategy.
- Work with Admin, Operations and Facilities partners on all space planning and coordination needed for both day-to-day seating changes within teams and large campus wide moves related to program growth and/or contraction.
- Develop and maintain tracking mechanisms for monthly space utilization reports.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date block plans and seating plans across the organization to allow for agile moves.
- Maintain current knowledge of evolving Facilities Management trends, office space design, and space allocation standard processes.
- Must be self-motivated and customer service oriented.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision and work well in a fast-paced rapidly changing environment.
- Must be flexible with regards to work schedule. Must be available for overtime and extended shift start and end hours to support operation. Weekend hours required to support the business.
- Prepare in AutoCAD initial concept drawings to support smaller scale NY and NJ operations projects as the need arises.
- Act as IT liaison/lead for the facilities group, maintain the facilities Org chart, photo album, and Intranet page.
- Bachelor's degree in Facilities Management, Design, Architectural or Engineering degree or minimum 7 years work experience in a related field.
- Sophisticated proficiency in AutoCAD, MS Project as well as other MS Office programs. Familiarity with Building Management Systems and Construct-ware.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in project management, corporate facilities or retail preferred.
- Experience sourcing and managing vendor relationships as well as managing budgets.
- Must have the ability to view trends and manage data. Experience with reporting maintenance trends and metrics preferred.
- Must be able to effectively connect with vendors, peers, and superiors, both verbally and in writing.
- Must be a self-starter and be able to work with minimal supervision in a fast-paced work environment.
- Must be interested and willing to learn new software applications as needed.
- Strong Customer Service and problem-solving skills.
- Experience with Coupa and Service Now a plus
The hiring range for this position ranges from $74,035-$100,165. The rate of pay offered will be dependent upon candidates' relevant skills and experience.