Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE:RL) is a global leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in five categories: apparel, accessories, home, fragrances, and hospitality. For more than 50 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets. The Company's brand names, which include Ralph Lauren, Ralph Lauren Collection, Ralph Lauren Purple Label, Polo Ralph Lauren, Double RL, Lauren Ralph Lauren, Polo Ralph Lauren Children, Chaps, among others, constitute one of the world's most widely recognized families of consumer brands. At Ralph Lauren, we unite and inspire the communities within our company as well as those in which we serve by amplifying voices and perspectives to create a culture of belonging, ensuring inclusion, and fairness for all. We foster a culture of inclusion through: Talent, Education & Communication, Employee Groups and Celebration.
Ralph Lauren is hiring an interim Associate - Showroom & Facilities, to our head office in Stockholm. This position has a range of work duties including reception, overseeing deliveries, sample handling, administration as well as general office and ad hoc tasks. This is a full- time position until 29 Feb 2024.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
* Cover reception incl. meet and greet visitors, handle deliveries etc.
* Coordinate samples to support set ups. Receiving, sending and unpacking deliveries within Ralph Lauren procedures. From checking to tracking delivery status to some merchandising in showrooms for sales periods.
* Collaborate with the Showroom Manager for general market preparations and showroom set ups.
* Manage catering and refreshments for visitors during sales periods.
* General support for Customer appointments during sales periods & in house events
* Support with maintenance queries, errands and placing general orders for office
* Assist with various administrative tasks on a daily basis
* Prepare rooms for meetings
* Assist with incoming office post when needed
* Assist in ad hoc projects that exist within the organization.
Experience, Skills & Knowledge
* Professional administration & Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook & Powerpoint skills are required
* Fluency in Swedish and English, both spoken and written
* Ability to multitask and prioritize with attention to detail - Strong organizational skills required