Who we are...
AWWG is the global fashion group which integrates the brands Pepe Jeans London, Hackett and Façonnable, and is the licensed distributor for Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein in Spain and Portugal.
Manage the region South for Pepe Jeans wholesale. Based in Munich or Stuttgart repsonsible for Men & Women.
What will the role entail?
- Further development of the customer structure and expansion of the points of sale
- Expansion of customer relationships and partnerships through regular customer visits and professional contact management
- Preparation and monitoring of assortment planning, customer analyses, reports and limit planning for and with our retail partners
- Independent planning and organization of order phases
- Presentation of our collections as brand ambassadors in the showroom
- Great international working environment.
- A exciting position on a strategic department
- Discount on the brands of the Group.
- Advanced Excel
- Advanced English
- 4 to 5 years of experience
What do we expect from you?
- Experience in a similar position
- Precise, with eye for detail
- Able to multi-task
- Communication skills, persistence
- Analytical Thinking
- Organized & capacity to multi-task
- Product & fashion sensibility
- Communication & Teamwork