Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
We are looking for a motivated Content Designer VM (m/f/d) to strengthen our Global VM team, being part of the Global Retail department. Key tasks and responsibilities will include supporting the creation of the visual outcome of all Visual Merchandising tools, such as (seasonal) VM Guides, Model Store reports and POS material, to ensure a perfect execution of VM standards within the retail and wholesale markets in line with the defined visual directives. An excellent knowledge in graphic design, illustration, photography and post-production is a must-have.What you can expect:
- Create and design various materials for print and digital collateral
- Ensure projects are completed with high quality and on schedule
- Support the creative direction as well as global visual guidelines throughout VM Guides and VM Tools
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects within design specifications and budget restrictions
- Perform retouching and manipulation of images plus editing film content
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software, including Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Lightroom
#LI-SP1 Your profile:
- Bachelor's degree in graphic design, illustration and/or film and photography
- 3-5 years of experience in graphic design and illustration
- Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography, print and the web
- Strong skill set in post-production of fashion imagery, such as: recolouring, multiplying, masking items within a picture
- Strong knowledge of: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Lightroom and Adobe Premiere Pro
- Compelling portfolio of work over a wide range of creative projects
- Knowledge of digital photo equipment (camera, studio strobe lighting)
- Fluent knowledge and understanding of English and German, both in verbal and written
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
Do you feel it's time for a new challenge at HUGO BOSS? If so, we look forward telling you all about this job opportunity in a personal conversation.