Founded in 2017 in London, Métier is a luxury leather goods house whose rich and powerful content language is integral in communicating its signature ethos and brand persona.
We are looking for a highly-driven Content Producer to join our team to drive the production for all brand and editorial content. The Content Producer will oversee the production of all branded content and collateral working closely with our Art Director and Creative Director.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Produces all editorial photoshoots
- Produces all print collateral
- Produces all digital lookbooks
- Produces all other brand content including seasonal window installations and any special collateral or installations for brand events.
- Manages retouching process and approvals with the Art Director and Creative Director
- Manages the shoot budgets
- Organizes all content for our wider team to use
- Produces all brand content including print and digital collateral and also any other special brand content such as seasonal window displays, event-specific collateral
- Reports into the Art Director with a dotted line to the Creative Director
- Works closely with the commercial teams to ensure content is able to be accessed and used by the wider team
- This role is to purely produce editorial and brand content, e-commerce product photography and videography production sits within the commercial team.
Key Competencies and Skills
- In general, we are looking for someone who thrives in producing editorial photography. They love preparing for shoots love to be on set, they love project management and are highly experienced with a proven track record.
- Experienced in managing budgets and cost negotiations
- Highly organized and proactive project manager. Loves to create simple, efficient processes to keep things organized and moving forward smoothly.
- Exceptional team player with strong communication skills to work successfully with external creative partners and agents as well as internal teams to ensure alignment on scheduling, sample needs etc.
- Able to think and plan ahead to ensure all deadlines are met. Able to foresee roadblocks to prevent where possible. They are a passionate problem solver who stays calm under pressure and can multi-task and prioritize effectively. They know that by being organized and prepared, they can thrive in a fast-paced environment and capitalize on last minute ideas and opportunities.
- A self-starter and with an entrepreneurial spirit. They love to roll up their sleeves and see their hard work come to life.
- Strong alignment with the Métier brand identity; Possesses a strong eye and taste level
- Print production experience is ideal
- Prop production experience is ideal (eg. props for shoots, events, seasonal displays)
- Prop styling is a bonus
- 5+ years content production experience required