This role will start with 1-year fixed-term contract.POSITION SUMMARY:
The Talent Acquisition Specialist will act as a strategic business partner in providing full life cycle recruiting support to the business. This includes a high degree of organization, accuracy in posting requisitions, monitoring the progress of candidates, communicating regularly with all stakeholders, resolving delays, and escalating issues, as needed to ensure a timely, agile and smooth process for both the candidates and hiring managers.
The ideal candidate for the position will need to be an articulate individual with outstanding attention to detail, who has a passion for Talent Acquisition and the value it brings to the organization.PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:Experience:
- Accountable for end-to-end recruitment for various corporate positions at the PVH Commercial and Supply offices
- Partner with business leaders, HR business partners and regional talent acquisition to understand, develop and implement business-driven talent acquisition strategy:
- Ensure compliance and compensation practices are met to drive effective talent engagement and acquisition
- Posting vacancies both internally and externally onto PVH Careers Website and local job boards.
- Following up with Hiring Managers to ensure that all interview/assessment notes are collated. Rejecting and giving feedback to unsuccessful candidates.
- Focus on candidate experience in all communication with candidates and when coordinating candidate travel arrangements as needed.
- Providing account reports/statistics/analytics and collating and presenting this information in as needed
- Facilitate and manage pre-employment reference check process, including updates and monitoring to ensure efficient processing.
- Manage and promote the summer internship and employee referral program.
- Analyze talent acquisition processes; recommend improvements. Including but not limited to, pre-employment background/reference checking, ATS and posting resources.
- Prioritize, organize, and manage multiple priorities and projects efficiently
- Act as first line support to employees with queries regarding TA activities, responding promptly and accurately.
Minimum of 3 years work experience as corporate recruiter or agency recruiter in a customer-facing professional business environment.Education:
BS or BA in HRM, Business or applicable field.Skills:
- Strong English written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and high pressure environment
- Competitive drive, strong work ethic, and motivation to learn, grow and succeed.
- Internet research capabilities
- Impeccable time management & decision-making skills
- Passion for recruiting and business development.
- Good negotiation skills, strong listening skills and a solid business sense.
- Ability to work well in a team environment and the drive to be successful.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize workload
- Ability to manage and drive key projects while influencing change.
- Commitment to the organization - a desire to see strategic initiatives in the talent space rolled out successfully and to make a personal contribution.