As a Regional Visual Merchandising Manager for CKJ, you will be responsible for a team that will drive VM strategies from window to In store across multi channels (Retail, Wholesale and Outlet) as well as multi environments (PR events, Market weeks, Seasonal events and Retail Marketing activations), focusing in our CKJ Businesses (CKJ, CKJA - ACCESSORIES).
The main goal, is to drive consistency on the way that we present our brand to consumers via Seasonal and Evergreen direction, aligning with cross functional partners and looking for a balance between Business goals and Brand look & feel including Licensees (for third party products). PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
_____________________________________________________________ INTERNAL & EXTERNAL CONTACTS: Internal:
- Develop a VM Strategy plan to help both Calvin Klein Jeans and Calvin Klein Accessories across multi channels and multi businesses (Direct-Operated, Franchises, Travel Retail and Distributors markets, JV's) to move faster into a VM / Brand integration under the new vision for the brand.
- Integrate business needs and KPI's into a strategic planning for Investment across the year, for markets to follow and drive both business and brand awareness.
- Develop both Seasonal and Evergreen guidelines, in collaboration with Regional VM Training leader, to align both merchandising and VM Strategies for final execution in market.
- Lead the Visual Merchandising Team in markets for the Asia Pacific Region, to an elevated, high expectation and talent team, that can inspire, motivate and partner with local VM teams for an easier and smooth execution of strategies on floor.
- Prioritize markets and projects, that will allow him / her and the team to travel regularly to ensure not only the brand environment has been achieved properly, but also to identify market opportunities & successes to share with multiple partners across the region.
- Develop Segmentation & Capacity work for Stores and channels, that will facilitate VM investment and developments as well as merchandising understanding in planning and allocation of seasonal products.
- Work closely with internal departments leads on market week preparation, including showroom set up, merchandising meetings and events as well as pre alignment meetings that will lead into seasonal execution.
- Partner with Regional Store Design / Project team for regular TB on floor plan revisions, approvals and integration of new strategies that affects floor plans and fixture allocation.
- Coach, train and develop all the local Visual Merchandisers to ensure they are self-sufficient and maximizing the sales returns within the region, as well as they feel empower to make decisions based on the VM guidelines.
- Collaborate with CS & Procurement team to provide inputs for renders, creative solutions and needs for the brands you are taking care of.
- Develop new processes to keep VM active and updated, and think outside the box while delivering consistent brand look & feel.
- Focus on driving foundational / evergreen direction for CKJ and the integration in combo / lifestyle stores with CKU, CKP, CKML.
- Focus on Pop up locations, to drive the best experience via VM Tools, merchandising and unexpected brand moments.
Merchandising, MKT, Store Design, Planning & Allocation,
VM Leaders across the region CREATIVITY:
Interest in trends, lifestyles and design. Support introduction of new ideas. Can work within the creative process effectively, and support bring ideas to realization. TEAMWORK:
Builds good working relationships; collaborates toward deadlines and deliverables. Able to communicate effectively across the team and organization; effectively works at long distances. ORGANIZING:
Works according to defined schedules and deadlines; takes direction well and able to work with high accountability; manages own work and tracks progress. Seeks out resources to get things done; able to multi-task and adapt to changing priorities. ENVIRONMENT:
Ability to work in fast-paced, team-oriented setting; interface with Global team and local teams. QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
· Experience & Education: University graduate or equivalent in Visual Merchandising Design / Design / Graphic Design, Fashion Retail, or at least 8 years of VM experiences as equivalent. Skills:
· Clear understanding on Local and Global Fashion trends, VM competitors and inspirational references
· Strong fashion sense in styling, outfit co-ordination, floor merchandising & trends
· Detailed- minded, independent & presentable; able to prioritize job tasks in tight timeline & organized manner.
· Good verbal and written communication in English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office: PowerPoint and Excel.
· Basic knowledge of Adobe Platform (Photoshop, Illustrator, In Design) or other graphic design software
· Good communications and interpersonal skills