POSITION SUMMARY: PR Planning & Management (30%)
Samples Management (30%)
- Work closely with CKI and Regional Marketing teams to gather product information and key messaging to develop product/seasonal press write-ups.
- Manage all regional media and product shooting requests.
- Manage regional press & influencer lists
- Manage seasonal samples, including the ordering, delivery and rotation schedule within all APAC markets.
- Coordinate on-time delivery of samples from CKI and the tracking and distribution of samples for all markets
- Packing and unpacking samples
- Samples maintenance and care
Celebrity / VIP Dressing (10%)
- Submit monthly PR clippings reports to CKI
- Submit special reports: press events, store openings and digital campaigns
- Coordinate with markets on the correct formatting, coding and usage of different reports
- Identify celebrity/ VIP dressing opportunities.
- Facilitate sample loans and returns
- Follow-up on post-dressing PR coverage
INTERNAL & EXTERNAL CONTACTS:Internal:
- Manage monthly PR expenses (i.e. courier fee, agency invoices etc.)
- Manage monthly Digital expenses
- Manage communications between the Digital agency (i.e. meeting and timeline management, post-meeting follow up, etc.)
- Event support (PR assistance & sample support)
Regional Marketing, local marketing teams External:
PR & Event agency, press & mediaCREATIVITY:
Must possess a strong fashion aesthetic; interest in trends, lifestyles, competitors and media. Able to introduce new ideas. Can work within the creative process effectively, and support to bring ideas to reality.TEAMWORK:
Positive and able to build good working relationships; collaborates toward deadlines and deliverables. Able to communicate effectively across the team and organization.ORGANIZING:
Works according to defined schedules and deadlines; takes direction well and able to work with high accountability; manages own work and tracks progress. Seeks out resources to get things done; able to multi-task and adapt to changing priorities.ENVIRONMENT:
Ability to work in fast-paced, team-oriented setting; daily interface with Global, Regional and Local GTM teams.QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:Experience
: Minimum 5-7 years of experience in the Fashion industryEducation:
University graduate in Communications, Marketing, Fashion or Business-related studiesSkills:
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- A solid team player with strong multitasking ability
- High proficiency in both spoken and written English and Chinese.
- Well organized and self-driven