• Supports the Raw Material Manager - Knit/woven fabrics and Soft/ Hard trim developments, to help drive innovation, sustainability, delivery, quality, speed and cost.
- Assist the manager in daily raw material merchandising duties, documentations and data management support.
- Maintain fabric detail sheets and testing documents for the seasonal fabric libraries.
- Maintain Technical specification sheets for Soft and Hard trims.
- Manage and monitor/ Follow up on sales sampling across fabric Knit/woven fabric, soft / Hard trims, including tracking and delivery, issue resolution and invoices settlement.
- Assist senior management, and oversee the fields of raw material administration
- Support in preparing business data reports, maintain reports pertaining to Knit/Woven fabrics and Soft / Hard trims.
- Prepare the PVH team training materials for mills/trims suppliers in support of the PVH GQM & FEF protocols.
- Provide routine merchandising duties and assist in other ad hoc duties
- Assist management for Sourcing, Sampling, Costing, Merchandising follow up related communication.
- Communicate and prepare meetings with suppliers.
- Support department daily operation/equipment maintain etc.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Management
INTERNAL & EXTERNAL CONTACTS
Internal Contacts: Raw Material team members and Sourcing.
External Contacts: Raw material L1 & L2 Suppliers.
· Prepare material swatches & co-ordinates raw material to send out to New York office counterpart.
· Maintain material library.
· Willing to learn new knowledge and adapt to new responsibilities.
· Ability to work with multi-cultural, multi-lingual, counter-parts and Being open to changes.
· Embrace PVH's core values: Individuality, Partnership, Passion, Integrity, and Accountability.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
Education & Experience:
· Post-secondary degree with minimum of 4 - 5 years of experience Material merchandising across fabrics and Soft / hard trims. Textile major is preferred.
· Basic Woven textile knowledge is required. Additional experience on soft and hard trim management
· Good judgment & decision-making skills (with an ability to get to root cause analysis).
· Must be detailed oriented, resourceful, have excellent follow-up skills; learning and using all appropriate contacts to gather information & drive solutions.
· Must be flexible and able to function in a fast-paced environment, with competing priorities and deadlines.
· MS Office, Outlook are basic, preferable has experience on Excel & PLM/ Centric
· Excellent communication, written & verbal English skills