Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE:RL) is a global leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in five categories: apparel, accessories, home, fragrances, and hospitality. For more than 50 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets. The Company's brand names, which include Ralph Lauren, Ralph Lauren Collection, Ralph Lauren Purple Label, Polo Ralph Lauren, Double RL, Lauren Ralph Lauren, Polo Ralph Lauren Children, Chaps, among others, constitute one of the world's most widely recognized families of consumer brands. At Ralph Lauren, we unite and inspire the communities within our company as well as those in which we serve by amplifying voices and perspectives to create a culture of belonging, ensuring inclusion, and fairness for all. We foster a culture of inclusion through: Talent, Education & Communication, Employee Groups and Celebration.
Assist in the daily responsibilities of the Polo Men's & Boys Knits design team from initial concepts, research, development, through line completion and stock production.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Sketch in Illustrator/Photoshop - flat sketches, CADs, layouts, line sheets, graphics, logos, trims
• Create, organize, manage and distribute AdobeXD line sheets for design presentations and global adoptions.
• Obtain and coordinate information between interdepartmental colleagues to achieve all design calendar deadlines and milestones.
• Work in PLM system - inserting and updating images, input info on BOMs
• Organize information, presentation boards, palettes, research, samples
• Research market and competitors
• Attend fittings and work with Technical Design team
Experience, Skills & Knowledge
· Degree in Fashion Design or related field preferred · Passion for active/performance/sustainable/innovative design · Working knowledge of PLM systems · Excellent computer skills - Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office, 3D proficiency a plus · Excellent organizational skills - must be able to communicate clearly and professionally · Understanding of garment construction and cut and sew knit fabrications. · Affinity and passion for RL Brand #LI-CE1