Why Join Us
The Ermenegildo Zegna Group
is one of Italy's most famous family driven enterprises and a world leader in luxury menswear. Founded in 1910, Zegna is deeply grounded in history and craftsmanship, yet always at the forefront of contemporary innovation and style. We are pioneers who embrace change, take ownership of our actions and work to create the world we want. With over 500 points of sale and 7,000 employees worldwide, we're as proud of our people as we are of our products and look for others that share our passion and commitment to excellence and authenticity. YOUR OPPORTUNITY
As a MTM Specialist
for Zegna, you will play a key role within the Corporate Made to Measure team. In collaboration with the MTM team, you will promote and advocate the continued development of Made to Measure services to Zegna customers through a world class personalized experience.
The core responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to, the following: HOW YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE: Business Development
Customer Relationships and Customer Service
- Responsible for the continued development of the MTM business.
- Analyze wholesale and retail reports to pro-actively provide input regarding continued opportunities.
- Assist in the organization and preparation for MTM/VIP events/Trunk Shows.
- Understand pricing structure of competing businesses and make pricing recommendations to relevant functions accordingly.
- MTM seasonal preparation activities; spearhead the preparation and shipment of our seasonal albums/bunches; support in the preparation of the price lists and the preparation of the Seasonal Selling Instructions.
- Ensure the highest levels of MTM services are provided and that the customer receives the 'perfect' fit for his body silhouette.
- Reinforce standards on MTM services to minimize rejection rates.
- Assist in managing customer complaints by providing technical assistance and escalating complaints when needed.
- Support MTM/ VIP and marketing events.
- Provide services for MTM customers upon request.
- Obtain feedback on products and services from customers and communicate to line manager.
- Thorough knowledge of products as to inspire customers' trust especially with regards to providing styling advice.
- Consolidate customer complaints with regards to product in terms of accuracy of measurement and other manufacturing faults and report to line manager.
- Recommend solutions and expedite process to meet customer's needs.
- Work with MTM Administrators to manage any delivery or customs issues for product imports
- MTM reporting: using Interactive Report, produce weekly and monthly sell-out analysis
WHO YOU ARE:
- Ensure that all staff are able to communicate effectively to customers on MTM services.
- Daily and weekly communication with store managers, customer advisors or DSAs to procure feedback and problem solve.
- Organize and deliver MTM training in the stores; including collection structure, product measurement training and order processing overview.
- Relevant experience of 2-3 years in providing MTM related service.
- Bachelor's degree in Business or related field required.
- Key role in organizing and managing MTM related events successfully.
- Proven record in consistently providing and ensuring customer service that communicates luxury.
- Demonstrated intimate knowledge and understanding of products and Zegna collection.
- Team leadership experience includes coaching operational, technical as well as customer care skills.
- Experience with driving performance and achieving results through cross function collaboration.
- $85k-$105k (based off experience); Bonus eligible.