With approximately 1,300 boutiques and outlets throughout the U.S., as well as an online presence for each of our brands, it takes sophisticated technology, resources and infrastructure to ensure the continued success of our businesses. From finance and accounting to technology and merchandising careers, we have diverse opportunities available for talented professionals to join our team of nearly 16,000 associates who share our commitment to excellence. POSITION OBJECTIVE
This position is responsible for strategy and execution of Paid Search investments across Google, Bing, and other biddable media platforms across the Chico's FAS Brands: Chico's, White House Black Market, and Soma. FUNCTIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES
- Leads overall strategy and hands-on paid search and shopping campaign management responsibilities including account hygiene, keyword expansion, audiences, performance, budget allocation, and forecasting.
- Plans, manages, and executes paid search campaigns, including but not limited to strategy development, organization, testing, and maintenance.
- Product feeds management and optimization for Google and Bing platforms.
- Reports and presents paid search KPIs, performance insights, and trends to the greater business
- Owns weekly, monthly, and quarterly reporting and ad hoc deep-dive analyses.
- Develops and executes testing roadmap.
- Collaborates with internal stakeholders (i.e., brand planning team, site merchandising, SEO, analytics) to align on and better support business priorities.
- Tells a good story - provides the "why" behind performance results.
- Understands and explains high-level industry trends and how this impacts our brands.
- Coaches junior team members to expand knowledge and independence with paid search and shopping campaign management; to make data-driven decisions.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Advertising, or related field required
- 3 to 5 years of paid media campaign management (paid search, display, and/or video)
- Positive and willing attitude, team-oriented, and a strong desire to learn and grow
- Proficiency in Google Ads, Google Analytics, and Google Merchant Center
- Experience with keyword research and competitive analysis tools including, but not limited to: Google Trends, Keyword Planner, SEM Rush
- Strong data analysis abilities (i.e., familiarity with Excel v-lookups, pivot tables, basic functions, and data visualization)
- Demonstrated critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills, verbal, written and presentation skills, including good grammar, spelling, punctuation, and attention to detail
- Proven results in driving SEM performance, managing to budget, and hitting or exceeding revenue goals through paid media tactics
- Comprehensive understanding of the digital media space with desire to see plans through to execution and reporting
- What will make you stand out (Preferred, but not required)
- Google Ads Certification
- Google Analytics experience
- Agency experience
- Retail experience
- Shopping campaign management
- Feed management and optimization experience
Chico's FAS, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, lactation, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, military service, veteran status, or any other category protected under federal, state, or local law.