To be responsible of stock management in terms of KPIs, Corporate guidelines and procedures. To facilitate the selling process through an impeccable stock maintenance and to be responsible of minimizing the stock losses. To ensure the implementation of guidelines received from the Store Operations Department and Store Manager.
• Ensure the safety of the products and the valuable material in the warehouse during the whole handling process.
• Ensure to properly manage the daily goods receipt, to arrange the merchandise following the Corporate procedures and prepare the product to be taken on the sales floor and special areas.
• Organize, manage and perform the products’ counting and the stocktakes.
• Assure the right product flow tracking through SAP system.
• Manage the product flow during Repairs.
• Manage the stockroom activities related to Markdown.
• Guarantee the returns, shop-to-shop transfers, and e-commerce delivery following the corporate guidelines and deadlines.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
High affinity for luxury products
High sense of responsibility
Being able to work in team as well as alone
Organized and detail oriented
Mature and assertive
Business/Retail Management degree or equivalent is a plus
Interest in luxury/fashion, art and design