Tempe is the footwear and accessories division of the Inditex Group. We are located in Alicante and we have more than 2000 professionals of different nationalities working with us. The different brands of the Group are represented in Tempe: Zara, Massimo Dutti, Pull&Bear, Bershka, Zara Home, Oysho and Stradivarius, each one of them with its own Design, Manufacturing, Buying, Product and Distribution team.
If you are specialized in FOOTWEAR PRODUCTION To decide plan and manage the manufacturing of the product with external suppliers for one of the business units, seeking the best options in order to obtain the established parameters for costing, quality and time scales
A footwear production role includes:
Elaborate a seasonal production strategy for the product line, establishing origins and pricing in order to reach the established objectives set by the Director of the Brand
Guarantee a preferred suppliers list for both Raw materials as well as finished products, that allow a guaranteed realisation of the product in accordance to the pricing, quality and timescale criteria that is required for the brand.
Plan, coordinate with purchase and design, the development of collections, assignment of origins and suppliers in order to assure the reaching of established deadlines ready for the entry of the finished product in stores
Provide technical support in terms of construction & materials to the design team during the development process in order to reduce the need to make adjustments in the production process.
Execute the distribution of productions by bearing in mind the entry date in stores and factory planning, product type, pricing and costs.
Negotiate with suppliers the service dates and costs in order to carry out the purchase of models for the collection
Assure by following up the established indicators and during the production process, the fulfilment of the quality standards, image of the product and comfort before entering in stores
Chasing up delivery dates from suppliers
- Minimum 2-3 years with relevant experiences, brand background would be great.
- College or above most preferred in major of footwear engineering; specialization course or on-job training in footwear technical field.
- Good oral and written English is a must. Spanish speaker is preferred.
- Rich experience on raw material, shoes making, technical knowledge and manufacturing process as well as problem resolving.
- Good sense of market trend in footwear with aesthetic judgment.
- Strong connection with material suppliers.
- Familiar with upper pattern such as check and confirm pattern trial.
- Good communication skill with offices and factories.
- Willing to work under pressure, passion on work. Honest & reliable.
- fluent English
- Spanish preferred
- MS Office
- Exclusive employee discount
- Yearly bonus
- Relocation covered by Inditex
- Travelling to different fashion forward cities
- Working in a multicultural environment
- Access to our e-training platform
- In house wellbeing services and events
"Tempe S.A is committed to offer equal opportunities”
Check us out at www.tempe.es