HUGO BOSS is one of the leading fashion and lifestyle companies in the premium segment with over 17,000 employees worldwide. As versatile as we are, we are united by a common goal: We love fashion, we change fashion!
Become a brand ambassador and be part of a team that works with passion, ambition and expertise to create excellent customer experiences. Be among the first to bring our collections from the runway to the customers! Join our team and explore career opportunities that are tailor-made for you!
The Regional Visual Merchandiser, Mid-Atlantic
is responsible for implementing visual merchandising directives, window installations and maintaining visual standards across all BOSS POS in the Mid-Atlanticregion - from DC down to Atlanta
area of the United States, in adherence with HUGO BOSS visual standards. This territory consists of Directly Operated Stores, Directly Operated Shops, Factory Outlets and Wholesale Shop in Shops. This role is based in the Washington DC
area.What you can expect:Responsibilities include, but not limited to the following:
- Routinely travel to directly operated stores, directly operated shops and wholesale accounts to execute and maintain HUGO BOSS visual standards.
- Consistently communicate with Specialists, Brand Ambassadors and Managers to develop and train on HUGO BOSS visual standards.
- Full merchandising and display changes in directly operated stores, directly operated shops and wholesale accounts.
- Lead all visual display campaign (window installations) process and execution in all stores within the territory seasonally. This includes project coordination with window installation, execution teams and liaise with global window design team.
- Bi-weekly mannequin look changes in all store windows with strong attention to detail in styling, composition and lighting.
- Create bi-weekly and monthly monitoring reports for all POS including façade overviews and in-store merchandising by evaluating and summarizing product data and trends while building a strong territory archive.
- Partner with local retail management and associates (Regional Director, Area Manager, Store Manager, Selling and Stock Associates) to drive top-level execution and promote strong sales results in the market while adhering to the brand VM strategy.
- Partner and communicate with the Wholesale Executive team to create wholesale strategies in territory.
- Partnership with corporate store planning team to achieve visual merchandising operational objectives by working routinely to coordinate merchandising plans, action plans, and small fixture updates.
- Assist Visual Manager with additional on-going projects (press days, seminars, market, new shop install, new store openings, special and celebrity events).
- Maintain awareness of store VM product inventories, manage VM orders and maintenance.
Your benefits:HUGO BOSS offers a comprehensive benefits package which includes:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3-5 years of experience in Visual Merchandising, preferably in Outlet, with a competitive luxury brand
- Exceptional visual standards and the ability to execute Germany's visual direction
- Ability to manage, oversee and follow through on projects
- Ability to travel independently (75% travel)
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Available to work flexible hours, as needed, including early mornings, over-nights, evenings and weekends
- Able to travel using various forms of transportation such as: airplanes, trains and buses
- Possess a driver's license and have the ability to drive to store locations
- Able to stand for extended periods of time.
- Comfortable with heights and climbing ladders.
- Able to safely lift boxes up to 40 pounds.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Must be able to work independently and as a team player
- 21 paid days off (pro-rated based on first year of employment) plus your Birthday off
- Generous Employee Discount Program
- Paid Parental Leave for FT employees
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits with Health Saving Account (HSA) option
- SHIP (Share Investment Program)
- Offers eligible employees the opportunity to become a co-owner and acquire shares in HUGO BOSS AG at special SHIP conditions.
- 401(K) with company match
- Flex Spending Account (FSA)
- Commuter Benefits (Pre-tax)
- Voluntary Benefits and Critical Illness
- Company sponsored Life and Disability benefits
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Discounts for auto/home/pet insurance
The expected base salary range for this position is from $70,000 - $75,000. It is not typical for offers to be made at or near the top of the range. Salary offers are based on a wide range of factors including relevant skills, training, experience, education, and, where applicable, certifications obtained. Market and organizational factors are also considered.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.