Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
The Spring 2024 - Marketing & Communications Intern
will support the Marketing & Communications team. The intern will get an insight into the Omni-Channel Marketing Planning process for the upcoming season, be responsible for generating point of sales material, giveaways, organizing in store promotions and events, as well as creating and updating the Marketing calendar. Furthermore, you will support the team with all daily responsibilities and special projects including but not limited to benchmarking, email briefing, creative analysis, creating presentations, etc.
This internship provides a unique experience overall to help develop and drive the success of the HUGO BOSS brand in the US market, working on events and growing brand awareness through social campaigns. This position will also support the business in hypergrowth markets for retail and wholesale channels and will work alongside the PR team for sample trafficking needs, showroom organization, and Fashion GPS.
As a Spring 2024 Intern:
What you can expect:Responsibilities include, but not limited to the following:Events
- You must be able to work on location, 20-24 hours per week
- Intern for the full Spring term - January 22 - May 10, 2024.
- The minimum & maximum rate of pay will be fixed at $15 per hour.
- You must be a rising Junior or Senior at a college/ uiversity pursuing a bachelor's degree
- This position is not eligible for relocation
- Support the team in organizing various projects to support the business across brick & mortar & ecommerce
- Support the team on execution of local brand events in key markets
- Support the team on research and presentations as needed
- Assist with in store events for retail and wholesale
- Assist with gift with purchase programs for retail and wholesale channels
- Support with activations around store openings for retail and outlet channels
- Brief assets for print and digital to local agencies
- Work with the team on executing brand events taking place in the US Market- Fashion Shows, Sporting Events, Fashion Events, Music Festivals, etc.
- Support the team on execution of local partnerships secured to support hypergrowth markets -IE local sports sponsoring deals, local charity programs, etc.
- Maintain inventory for marketing supplies & samples
- Create monthly competitive analysis
- Support Marketing & Communications team in executing paid influencer campaigns that align with the Global Strategy
- Source talents and ideas, create influencer campaigns, and reporting through Lefty
PR Closet & Showroom
- Support product gifting initiatives for editors/stylists/key figures
- Assist with PR Communications - sending Media Alerts and Press Releases & sharing Editorial highlight newsletters
- Maintain press lists & update contact databases (Launchmetrics/ Meltwater)
- Keep record of all US editorial clippings, social media & event activations
- Maintain calendar for all events
- Collaborate with PR agency as needed for sample tracking / support editorial requests
- Work with Fashion GPS - input seasonal collections
- Assist with sample tracking and check in of all returned product (special attention to Store pull returns)
- Prepare International Shipments/ Proforma Invoices/ Trouble shoot customs issues
- Assist with Showroom/PR Closet Organization and appearance - daily maintenance and organization
- Organize PR product transfers for Sample sales
- Available 3 days a week between January 22nd to May 10thfor the Spring 2024semester, on location
- Previous Marketing, Digital/CRM experience is a plus, but not required
- Resourceful; highly organized with the ability to meet deadlines, and completion of task and projects assigned
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent creative and analytical skills
- Outgoing and proactive personality (out of the box thinker)
- Highly proficient with MS Office, especially in PowerPoint & Excel
- Potentially eligible for school credit
- Fun and collaborative work environment
- Generous employee discount
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
Do you feel it's time for a new challenge at HUGO BOSS? If so, we look forward telling you all about this job opportunity in a personal conversation. <