BY DR. VALI - NEW BREED SKIN TECHNOLOGY
Twice Medically Board-Certified Dermatologist at King’s College London & UCLA, Dr. Vali spent two decades diligently researching before even considering a beauty venture. This attitude - An uncompromising demand for innovation and performance - extends to everything the “By Dr. Vali” Brand does.
Through her international presence, Dr. Vali swiftly established a culturally diverse rolodex of clients, seeking a more personalised approach. By Dr. Vali came as an urban nucleus where cutting-edge treatments and game-changing protocols redefine the conventional understanding of Health and Beauty.
Whilst By Dr. Vali is the World’s best kept secret, Dr. Vali has earned herself a place in international black books as the artistic genius, who takes men and women of all ages and ethnicities on the ultimate journey to optimal performance & aesthetic.
With Advanced Formulations and Cutting-Edge Tech Innovation, “By Dr. Vali” is set to launch with one of the most advanced Micro Contouring Devices & Patented Adaptive Skincare in the beauty Industry.
Authoritative, Ethical & Charismatic, Dr. Vali is the pioneer of the possible, whose creative vision and brilliant mind make her the true embodiment of the brand. Join us and become part of #TEAMBYDRVALI
8 billion skin types. One Technology. One Patent.
By Dr Vali is looking to add a Marketing & Social Media Executive at an exciting stage in its life as it launches the “By Dr Vali” skincare and skin tech range. The role will report to Head of Communications & Marketing.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Help develop full social media strategy for launch of skincare range that is aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets with the BDV brand for the global markets.
- Ensuring all communications reflect the brand’s tone of voice including creation of brand presentations and supporting materials.
- Working alongside the CEO, Founder and team, you will be expected to come up with inspiring, innovative ideas, in line with the brand’s DNA and current trends, ensuring that the BDV brand positioning is clear and consistently applied across a range of digital channels.
- Create and publish engaging social campaigns to drive customers through the purchasing funnel across a variety of platforms and mediums, including email copy, social media copy, photography and editing.
- Monitoring performance and engagement and analysing data utilising Google Analytics & social media reports to track performance and make tactical recommendations.
- Work with retail partners and business partners to get maximum exposure through marketing and social media channels and align with the marketing strategy.
- Be aware of content optimisation according to SEO and PPC to drive revenue and use content management platforms available to analyse website traffic and user’s engagement metrics.
- Approach and engage with relevant press/media channels and build relationships with a support network from ‘By Dr Vali’.
- Support relationships with influencers, influencer agents and press to keep the brand front of mind through organic coverage + social mentions to meet business objectives.
- Contribute to PR & Influencer Marketing campaign strategies.
- Executional support of PR/Client events, VIP gifting and mass seeding programmes
- Stay up to date with developments and generate new ideas to draw target customers attention and registration.
- Excellent communication skills (verbally and in writing), with strong listening skills, copy writing and trained visual awareness attention to detail
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- Strong knowledge of Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Tik Tok and more
- At least one-year previous experience in a social media/digital and marketing role, ideally for a beauty brand.
- Experience in PR desirable but not essential.
- Ability to work quickly under pressure and manage deadlines and priorities.
- Passionate about the luxury, beauty, fashion, retail, film, art, and music industry desirable.
- Have own network of content creators desirable.
- Full of energy and enthusiasm and eager to work in a fast paced environment.
- Fast learner and able to work with teams.
- An enthusiast and passionate about nature, sustainability and environmental issues, part of By Dr Valis brand values and of the world we envision.
- Good experience planning and executing marketing campaigns.
- Experience and good knowledge of ecommerce performance marketing and working with influencers.
- Entrepreneurial and enthusiastic team player.
- Excellent MS Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint).
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite.