About Gap Inc.
Our past is full of iconic moments - but our future is going to spark many more. Our brands - Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy and Athleta - have dressed people from all walks of life and all kinds of families, all over the world, for every occasion for more than 50 years.
But we're more than the clothes that we make. We know that business can and should be a force for good, and it's why we work hard to make product that makes people feel good, inside and out. It's why we're committed to giving back to the communities where we live and work. If you're one of the super-talented who thrive on change, aren't afraid to take risks and love to make a difference, come grow with us. About the Role
In this role, you will support globally focused teams on infusing sustainability methods and practices into our supplier's operations. You will support the Supplier Sustainability team, assist in overseeing the implementation of our key programs. The role will aid in implementing our Assessment & Remediation, P.A.C.E.. (Gap Inc. mentorship and training program), Workplace Cooperation, Supervisory Skills Training, and Prevention of Gender Based Violence programs.What You'll Do
Who You Are
- Supports strategies, standards, and processes using a customer centric mindset to deliver results and maximize efficiencies and productivity
- Project manager to drive best in class management of product and environmental impacts through design and manufacturing due diligence, regulatory compliance and government relations and the reduction of product environmental impacts
- Collaborate with the Global Sustainability team to evaluate brand right sustainable product innovations and represent sourcing considerations in the evaluation; liaise with internal SME for input
- Partner with brand teams and category teams on sustainability priorities; support adoption of sustainability developments that meet brand criteria throughout the product to market process and seasonal sourcing strategies
- Able to communicate difficult concepts in a simple manner
- Assess material sustainability risks and opportunities that have the potential to impact Gap Inc's strategic objectives
- Manage projects and program execution within area of specialty and ensures quality of work
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Strong passion for human rights and/or environmental issues. Knowledge and understanding of work specific to Sustainability initiatives and concepts
- Demonstrated ability to understand and translate organization objectives in to measurable, sustainability initiatives for all business units. An understanding, including financial acumen, of how to drive business results.
- Ability to analyze large data sets, cull relevant insights/interpret trends, and present complex information in an understandable and compelling manner
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to negotiate and build consensus across multiple stakeholders and functions
- One of the most competitive paid time off plans in the industry
- Merchandise discount for our brand products at franchise stores and their websites
- Comprehensive health coverage for employees, same-sex partners and their families
- Health and wellness program: free annual health check-ups, fitness center and Employee Assistance Program
- Comprehensive benefits to support the journey of parenthood
- Retirement planning assistance
- See more of the benefits we offer.
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. In 2022, we were recognized by Forbes as one of the World's Best Employers and one of the Best Employers for Diversity.