AMIRI is seeking an experienced and highly skilled Senior Women's Product Developer to join our creative team. As a Senior Women's Product Developer, you will lead the development of women's fashion products, ensuring the translation of design concepts into high-quality, market-ready pieces. Your expertise will be integral in sourcing materials, managing product development processes, and delivering exceptional women's fashion products.
Duties & Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Examine and interpret the inputs sent by the style office (drawings) and implement the related requests.
- Interface with the internal and external interlocutors responsible for the creation of prototypes and/or samples
- Create a close relationship with the Design office by becoming a point of reference for Womenswear designers
- Collaborate with the pattern makers so that the information/indications on the technical characteristics of the finished product are respected
- Make sure that the materials chosen are suitable for the type of product
- Compile BOMs for prototypes and samples on PLM: Enter data from planning to realization. Codify the products and feed the dedicated PLM catalogs.
- Check the sample bills of materia- l on PLM before putting them into production, together with the Global VP of Development
- Collaborate with suppliers to ensure the creation of prototypes and samples in accordance with the style requests, within the right timeline.
- Supervising Women’s Jr. Developers
tech-pack allocations to the suppliers with the supervision of the Global VP Development
- Graphic reviewing in collaboration with US graphic team
- Daily follow up with factories, to help finding solutions from Proto Stage to final sms (for example, fill weight, graphic positioning, garment constructions, finishings, etc)
- Travel with the design team to the factories for fittings once every 2 months
- Helping the design team in keeping update the LINEPLANs with style numbers, daily updates, fabric codes
- Reviewing graphics with the factories to set up graphics for their needs
- Send fitting notes to the factories, helping in translation, and fixing all the tech pack after the last round of fitting before SMS
- Meet weekly with Global VP Development to provide a status update on projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in ITALIAN/ENGLISH
- Degree/Diploma within fashion/industrial design/textile/or related field
- 5+ Years of experience in Luxury fashion development
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Fashion Product/Component knowledge
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent use of the Adobe suite (Illustrator, Photoshop,i nDesign)
- Excellent use of Office suite
- Good use of PLM system
- Ability to use measuring devices
- Documentation and reporting skills
- Teamwork and collaboration
- Willingness to travel