The Lead Technical Analyst, Consumer Experience & Engagement, Asia Pacific, will collaborate with global & regional groups of technical and non-technical stakeholders to leverage and support holistic end-to-end CDP, MarTech and CRM capabilities, aligning business strategy with enabling technology capabilities for our global fashion retail brands, Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein. Being well-versed with the entire MarTech ecosystem, Customer Data Platform, and Loyalty Management systems, this role will facilitate translation between business needs and exploiting technical capabilities and roadmaps. The ideal candidate has experience with the implementation and adoption of world-class consumer engagement solutions as a critical success criterion. This role will also partner with the product team, engineering teams, and external partners to drive & support end-to-end CRM solutions in Asia.
While delivering world-class outcomes, you love to find new ways of working across an organization while collaborating in other company areas. Bringing creative approaches and facilitating out-of-the-box thinking, you will inform top strategic priorities for PVH and its iconic brands.PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
_______________________________________________________________ QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:Experience:
- Influence the evaluation, design, and rollout of digital consumer engagement platforms and solutions in a rapidly evolving digital ecosystem.
- Conduct product research, define user personas, and collaborate on current and future-state consumer journey maps with counterpart technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Act as the MarTech Subject Matter Expert; partner with Product Managers and Business teams to implement the target customer and marketing strategies.
- Translate evolving Asia regional business strategies against technical roadmaps and capabilities that enable desired business outcomes.
- Collaborate with QA teams on building rigorous test plans to ensure desired outcomes.
- Stay current with the entire Martech ecosystem and CRM investments at PVH, along with respective vendor roadmaps and capabilities to inform long-term regional governance & roadmaps.
- 8 years of consumer engagement technology & CRM experience with minimum 6 years with Digital MarTech / CRM Systems (e.g., Salesforce) and 2 years of experience in leading developers and analysts in delivering technology projects
- Proven track record of planning or delivering results for large, cross-functional initiatives while managing multiple competing priorities
- Experience in providing post go-live support, user training, production incident, change request management to maintain and evolve the implemented systems
- Functional and Technical design experience with large-scale regional CRM, CDP or MarTech solution
- Solid regional exposure in Asia region and experience collaborating with marketing teams and relevant stakeholders.
- Previous experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Interaction Studio, Ad Studio, Salesforce Data Cloud or Customer Data Platform (CDP) and Consumer Loyalty programs is preferred.
- High degree of technical acumen with marketing technology platforms, particularly in deadline-driven environments
- Experience contributing to engineering discussions around technology decisions and strategy related to products
- Passionate about building great products, innovation and solving complex customer problems.
- Solid track record of building relationships and collaborating at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to facilitate working sessions with global and regional stakeholders
Undergraduate Degree in Information Systems, Digital Operations, or a related fieldSkills:
The following skills are not required, but preferred :
- In-depth knowledge of Agile principles and other hybrid processes
- Deep understanding of the customer centric Product Mindset
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to inform recommendations, drive actions, and align senior audiences
- Ability to clearly communicate the business requirements to engineering and operations teams
- Demonstrated ability to understand and discuss technical concepts
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, and presentation skills
- Strong functional and technical knowledge of products in MarTech or AdTech space. Experience with one or more of the following platforms is strongly preferred - Campaign Management platforms, CRM systems, Customer Data Platforms (CDP), Data Management Platforms (DMPs), MarTech systems or Loyalty management platforms
- Strong understandings of enterprise application and data architecture
- Knowledge on service management and support activities. Familiar with the IT incident management , problem management, change management at least.
- Salesforce certifications (Marketing Cloud, Data Cloud, etc)
- Agile methodology or PMP certifications
- ITSM certifications
- Experience working with customer data and analytics platforms
- Experience with new or existing system implementations and integrations
- Technology/Product roadmap & support recommendations in collaboration with other stakeholders
- Project & support decision making including work prioritization, risk/issue management, and escalation management
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt to shifting priorities while meeting project deadlines
- Must be able to deal with a high degree of unknown and iteratively evolve solutions and platforms
- Must be able to work effectively while remote, across various regions and teams
- Dynamic business facing environment and you will be required to interact with stakeholders of multiple disciplines and technical knowledge
- Ability to bridge the gap between remote and in person collaboration.