Build a strategic recruiting function that serves as a consultative partner to our business and drives disciplined and inclusive talent practices.
Create and execute strategies to identify and attract smart, savvy, forward-thinking, diverse candidates for our internal clients by collaborating with HR partners, hiring managers, and third parties as needed.PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
INTERNAL & EXTERNAL CONTACTS:Internal:
- Partner closely with the HR, I&D and business leaders to develop recruitment strategies on talent attraction and generation to drive organizational and business goals
- Grow hiring discipline and accountability - align the recruiting team's processes and assess growth opportunities and weaknesses by leveraging quantitative and qualitative data. Drive coordinated action and accountability from all partners in our hiring ecosystems so that we are poised to hire the absolute best people to drive our mission forward.
- Build positive relationships - collaborate across the company and work closely with the HRBP team to ensure we are crafting sourcing and hiring efforts that address the needs of our businesses while scaling for the future.
- Demonstrate the impact of hiring efforts: Work with external partners and colleagues in HR, finance and HRIS to quantify and continuously improve sourcing, assessing and offer practices.
- Continuously experiment and evolve: Use experience, external data and internal data to benchmark our practices and identify emerging trends for us to consider.
- Build and maintain strong business relationships with recruitment agencies, manage their effective service delivery in alignment with our strategic HR goals in recruitment and business needs.
- Provide leadership support, coaching for Talent Acquisition Team, HR partners and business leaders as needed.
- Participate in, and represent Asia HR on ad hoc projects as required
- Manage a budget to optimize talent acquisition effectiveness, ensuring ROI to the business goals
- Educate and influence hiring managers regarding talent market landscape and potential sourcing strategies
- Take ownership of overall recruitment operational effectiveness, monitor internal recruiters and vendors on recruitment processes, requisition status and requisition management
- Drive for recruitment process harmonization across different markets, ensure selection and assessment criteria are consistent
- Drive internal recruiters to deliver the recruiting lifecycle and ensure KPIs, SLAs, standards and metrics are met
- Work to provide high quality and accurate reporting, analytics and metrics for management review
- Conduct executive search as needed through partnership with senior leadership
- Negotiate effectively with business stakeholder, candidates and vendors to ensure the best outcomes are beneficial to all parties
PVH Asia market leaders and department heads; HR colleagues at Region and at Global level; associates at all levels.External:
Prospective candidates; vendors; business groups and associations; universities and schools.SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES:Direct:
Team size may vary; typically, 2-3 direct reportsIndirect:
Market regional TA partnersINFLUENCING/LEADERSHIP
: Building the communication channels and team caliber that will enhance effectiveness of organization and identify process improvement opportunities. Proactive style to develop an internal network, to gain support for best TA practices.RESULTS-ORIENTATION/BUSINESS ACUMEN:
With a thorough understanding of the business, he/she will have the ability to discuss business and strategic issues and to jointly make prompt decisions. This individual will evaluate and advise business leaders on key talent decisions and initiatives in terms of people and organization.DECISION-MAKING:
Makes good decisions based on analysis, experience and judgment; knowledgeable in current and future policies, practices, trends and information.ORGANIZING:
Meticulous planner and executor who works well on his/her own and also works well with the leadership team and the HR team to ensure results; strong analytical and project management skills. Marshals resources to get things done; orchestrates multiple activities at once and arranges information is useful manner.COMMUNICATION:
Able to communicate effectively with all levels of associates with different cultures; able to maintain effective long-distance work relations. Uses influencing skills to secure support and to progress ideas/plans. Able to explain differing sides of an issue. Good listening skills.QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
Skills and Capabilities:
- BS or BA in HRM, Business or applicable field
- Minimum of 10 years of talent acquisition experience from both recruitment agency and in-house positions in a sizable corporation; at least 3 years at leadership level
- Strong business acumen
- Experience of managing HR/recruitment projects in multiple Asia markets preferred.
- Effective interpersonal skills with strategic mindset
- Excellent stakeholder management skills, able to take a consultative approach
- Independent and confident, with strong problem solving, negotiation and organization skills
- Ability to deal with ambiguity, strong project management, time management, and leadership skills; Able to manage multitask work in a fast-paced environment.
- Comfortable working with diverse cultures and able to bridge the gaps that exist at times between corporate and local organizational cultures.
- Knowledge of, and comfortable with technology and recruitment trends, ability to leverage on latest recruitment technologies and management processes to drive effectiveness
- Ability to identify problems and procedural irregularities, collect data, establish fact and draw valid conclusions with recommended solutions to address processes deficiencies
- Team leadership with a strong sense of responsibility
- Share knowledge and expertise with others
- Excellent command in both verbal and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Ability to work collaboratively with diverse teams in the market and region
- Skilled negotiator, with proven experience of strategic vendor and candidate relationships.
- Understanding and experience of building employer branding and value proposition strategies preferred.