PVH is one of the most successful fashion and lifestyle companies in the world. Our brand portfolio includes the iconic brands CALVIN KLEIN and TOMMY HILFIGER with more than 30.000 employees operating in over 40 countries. PVH stands for development and innovation like no other company with the ongoing digitalization and integration of all channels.
One of PVH's greatest strengths is our people and our shared desire to create an inclusive work environment where every individual is valued, and every voice is heard. Together, we are committed to a more diverse and fair fashion industry to drive sustainable change both at PVH and in our industry.
The head office for the DACH and EEC markets, covering 13 countries with more than 2.700 employees, is located in Düsseldorf and is the main location for around 500 employees.
In this role you will be responsible for all Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein outlet stores within Austria and Switzerland
. Your priorities will be to drive consumer engagement, to invest in and involve how we operate, develop a talented and skilled workforce and deliver sustainable and profitable growth.A day in the life of a Retail Area Manager Outlet (m/f/x):
What do we need from you? You have:
- Leadership: You will lead and motivate your with passion and integrity and empower individuality and inclusivity
- People Development: You will be responsible for coaching, developing and managing the store team's performance to deliver operational excellence
- Performance Management: You will monitor your team's performance and motivating them to reach targets
- Retail experience: You will enable your teams to deliver a best in class experience, which exceeds customary standards and service levels
- Product Management: You will constantly optimize the VM guidelines and standards in your stores together with the responsible business partners
- Planning & Finance: You will track the monthly P&L performance and staff planning in your region and develop relevant strategies with your store managers
- Stakeholder Management: You will build strong partnerships with internal and external stakeholders
What you can expect from us:
- At least 5 years of work experience in retail management
- A university degree with management focus or equivalent education
- Very good English and native level German language skills
- Extensive experience in leadership and people management
- A deep knowledge and insight into the market and competitors in the fashion industry
- Strong natural desire for improving solutions across people, processes and systems
- The ability to communicate effectively on all levels, influence, stakeholder management and drive inter-collaboration
- Lead Yourself. Lead Together. Lead the Way. The PVH Leadership Behaviors are the actions that unlock the potential of each of us. Whether you lead a team, a project or contribute your own expertise, everyone is a leader at PVH.
- We promote a culture of development and offer training and learning opportunities through our own PVH University
- Multiple employee benefits such as employee discounts, mobility offers, internal sports classes and other initiatives
Our employees come together from all areas of life and all corners of the world. Inclusion and diversity is a key pillar of our corporate culture. We know that diversity makes us stronger. Regardless of your origin, nationality, faith, disability, age, marital status, partnership status, sexual orientation or gender you are welcome here.