Drive collaboration across the Asia Supply organization to evolve the end-to-end costing process, implement new ways of working, and increase profitability while mitigating headwinds and risk. The Cost Optimization Manager/Sr. Manager will bring experience in costing, analytics, commodity forecasting, and process creation and will provide leadership and x-functional brand teams with cost guidance and clear recommendations to unlock value for the enterprise. PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES / ACCOUNTABILITIES
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE Experience / Certifications:
- Costing process: Play key role in evolving end-to-end costing process for PVH Asia, inclusive of systems implementations. Build AUC/AUR process in partnership with regional/global stakeholders.
- Profitability & mitigation : Identify cost savings initiatives factoring in impact from sourcing strategy shifts, manufacturing practices, duty landscape, macro-economic variables, payment terms, logistics models, and business/consumer needs
- Purchasing guidance: Socialize macro guidance on commodities/labor/FX and make recommendations on purchasing to Asia stakeholders
- Sourcing Strategy & Cost Discussions : Model impacts of potential decisions and shifts on overall cost base and profitability and make recommendations to leadership. Provide fact-based inputs and recommendations supporting Supply teams in discussions with strategic suppliers on key programs, categories and / or locations
- Analytics & reporting: Create reporting and dashboards to drive discussions with Supply and Finance Leadership on cost benefits realized. Provide transparency into product cost structure and insights on cost drivers. Partner with IT to develop analytical tools enabling cost visibility. Ability to turn data into information, information into insights, and insights into business decisions.
- Connectivity & upskilling : Collaborate with global cost optimization community. Foster connectivity and drive information sharing for new ways of working.
- Cost Savings Log: Implement an updated global Cost Savings / Contribution Log process that captures and reports cost savings attributable to Supply teams' action and roll out for Asia.
- Connect into Integrated Business Planning/Finance : Partner with Finance, Sourcing, and Planning stakeholders to understand P&L and where cost savings are realized. Partner to re-define cost-value equation.
- 5+ years' experience supply chain, sourcing or retail industry with costing or industrial engineering related areas required
- Data and analytics related experience and / or certifications required
- Previous experience in managing and implementing process or efficiency improvement projects and initiatives preferred
- Bachelor's Degree (or higher) required
- MBA/Graduate or professional qualifications in related area of study a plus
- LEAN, Six Sigma Certification a plus
- Analytical, self-motivated, & solution-driven with e xcellent commercial/financial acumen
- Strong communication and ability to influence others cross-level & cross-functionally
- Excellent facilitation, leadership, problem solving, modeling and simulation , and analytical skills
- Effective at crafting presentation messaging, format, and flow
- Articulate and communicative (verbal and written) with ability to maintain poise and encourage positive outlook during times of rapid change/uncertainty
- Experience with analytics, modeling and simulation, problem solving skills
- Ability to create and operationalize data-driven processes
- Entrepreneurial mindset, ability to succeed in nebulous environment
- Fast-paced, flexibility to work autonomously as well as leverage collaboration, adaptable/agile
- Partner with multi-cultural, multi-time zone business partners and stakeholders
- Embrace PVH's core values: Individuality, Partnership, Passion, Integrity, Accountability, and possess highest ethical standards