Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE:RL) is a global leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in five categories: apparel, accessories, home, fragrances, and hospitality. For more than 50 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets. The Company's brand names, which include Ralph Lauren, Ralph Lauren Collection, Ralph Lauren Purple Label, Polo Ralph Lauren, Double RL, Lauren Ralph Lauren, Polo Ralph Lauren Children, Chaps, among others, constitute one of the world's most widely recognized families of consumer brands. At Ralph Lauren, we unite and inspire the communities within our company as well as those in which we serve by amplifying voices and perspectives to create a culture of belonging, ensuring inclusion, and fairness for all. We foster a culture of inclusion through: Talent, Education & Communication, Employee Groups and Celebration.
Ralph Lauren is seeking a Producer to support the production of on-figure e-commerce shoots at our studios in Long Island City, NY. Responsibilities include the planning of multiple shoots daily across all the Ralph Lauren brands, scheduling crew and talent, building and maintaining a robust freelance roster, and working closely with the design & creative teams on casting. Superior communication & problem-solving skills are a must, along with the ability to manage competing priorities between and across business groups. The Producer will work closely with the Senior Production Manager to ensure all studio shoots are completed on time and on budget. This individual should be comfortable working in a fast-paced, high volume, studio environment and skilled in maintaining and continuously improving upon workflow efficiencies.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
* Maintain and drive clear and constant communication with appropriate teams regarding shoot deadlines and status updates to stay within budget, facilitate workflow, and execute up-to-brand standards
* Support the production team in the scheduling of full-time and freelance talent for multiple daily photo & video shoots across all Ralph Lauren brands
* Clearly communicate with Styling, Photography, and Tech teams to plan into the appropriate crew/talent needed week-to-week
* Source, establish, and actively manage long-term, stable relationships with external creative partners and agencies
* Negotiate rates with agencies, outside vendors, and talent within budget
* Manage day-to-day escalations and troubleshooting of production challenges
* Organize small- and large-scale castings, manage model library, maintain up-to-date talent rosters, and call in talent for go-sees as needed
* Assist with day-to-day studio operations
* Support Senior Production Manager with editorial and feature shoot planning & execution, including building shoot estimates and tracking budgets.
Experience, Skills & Knowledge
* Experience in photo shoot production or project management; e-commerce experience a plus
* Ability to effectively communicate with varying personalities and solve problems as needed
* Maintain a positive, upbeat attitude while being solution-oriented
* Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to effectively interact at all levels of the organization
* Proactive and self-motivated, with an ability to balance both creative and strategic deliverables
* Comfortable working in a high-volume environment; flexible and a willingness to put in the extra effort needed
* Excellent organization and time management skills; able to prioritize large volume of work effectively and efficiently with tight deadlines
* Strong collaboration skills and the ability to form partnerships within the Production team and across cross-functional teams - Photo Studio, Creative, Merchandising, and Marketing
* Ability to pivot and adjust quickly to schedule changes
* Attention to detail demonstrates a high degree of accuracy and consistency