Coach is a global fashion house founded in New York in 1941. Inspired by the vision of Creative Director Stuart Vevers and the inclusive and courageous spirit of our hometown, we make beautiful things, crafted to last-for you to be yourself in.
Coach is part of the Tapestry portfolio - a global house of brands committed to stretching what's possible.
A member of the Tapestry family, we are part of a global house of brands that has unwavering optimism and is committed to being innovative and wholly inclusive. Visit Our People
page to learn more about Tapestry's commitment to equity, inclusion, and diversity.
This Associate Manager, Social Media
role is a rare opportunity for someone to develop and execute social media strategy for some of our C-Level executives in our fashion marketing and design suite. As such, this person will be workign closely with the executives and creating a large amount of content that commuincates and supports the executives professional brands.
This role shall be held by a social media obsessive
that knows the potential power that lies within a social media community. This person should be able to capture and edit photo and video for social channels, write social-first copy , and have a basic understanding of social media analytics. The successful individual will leverage their proficiency in Social Media to ...
The accomplished individual will possess...
- Manage sourcing, curation, creation, and publishing of content on social media handles for several Coach Executives, including Executive Creative Director and Global CMO & NA President.
- Partner closely with Coach's Social, Creative and Copy team leads to align on strategic priorities and messaging.
- Liaise directly with executives and their assistants to develop content strategies, manage content calendars and approvals, and pitch and execute creative social ideas.
- Own all content scheduling and copywriting across active platforms.
- Develop monthly reports to track progress across channels.
- Attend in-person events and activations when needed to capture content.
- Closely monitor conversations relevant to the respective executives across all social channels and escalate sensitive conversations to appropriate senior team members as needed.
- Apply 'always on' community management strategy to engage followers and encourage interaction by responding to comments, interacting with other accounts, etc.
Our Competencies for All Employees
- 5+ years of relevant experience strongly preferred.
- Experience with multiple digital marketing channels, social, video, mobile, etc.
- Creative problem solver with strategic thinking skills and ability to formulate conclusion.
- Analytical & Strategic thinking.
- Experience working in Excel and PowerPoint presentations.
- Excellent attention to detail, superior communication, and follow-up skills
- Ability to build effective partnerships.
- Highly organized with the ability to multi-task projects with prioritizing.
- Ability to make prudent decisions under pressure and deadlines.
- Experience within specialty retail or luxury brand a plus!
Our Competencies for All People Managers
- Courage: Doesn't hold back anything that needs to be said; provides current, direct, complete, and "actionable" positive and corrective feedback to others; lets people know where they stand; faces up to people problems on any person or situation (not including direct reports) quickly and directly; is not afraid to take negative action when necessary.
- Creativity: Comes up with a lot of new and unique ideas; easily makes connections among previously unrelated notions; tends to be seen as original and value-added in brainstorming settings.
- Customer Focus: Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; gets first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services; acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
- Dealing with Ambiguity: Can effectively cope with change; can shift gears comfortably; can decide and act without having the total picture; isn't upset when things are up in the air; doesn't have to finish things before moving on; can comfortably handle risk and uncertainty.
- Drive for Results: Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully; is constantly and consistently one of the top performers; very bottom-line oriented; steadfastly pushes self and others for results.
- Interpersonal Savvy: Relates well to all kinds of people, up, down, and sideways, inside and outside the organization; builds appropriate rapport; builds constructive and effective relationships; uses diplomacy and tact; can diffuse even high-tension situations comfortably.
- Learning on the Fly: Learns quickly when facing new problems; a relentless and versatile learner; open to change; analyzes both successes and failures for clues to improvement; experiments and will try anything to find solutions; enjoys the challenge of unfamiliar tasks; quickly grasps the essence and the underlying structure of anything.
- Strategic Agility: Sees ahead clearly; can anticipate future consequences and trends accurately; has broad knowledge and perspective; is future oriented; can articulately paint credible pictures and visions of possibilities and likelihoods; can create competitive and breakthrough strategies and plans.
- Developing Direct Reports and Others:Provides challenging and stretching tasks and assignments; holds frequent development discussions; is aware of each person's career goals; constructs compelling development plans and executes them; pushes people to accept developmental moves; will take on those who need help and further development; cooperates with the developmental system in the organization; is a people builder.
- Building Effective Teams: Blends people into teams when needed; creates strong moraleand spirit in theirteam; shares wins and successes; fosters open dialogue; lets people finish and be responsible for their work; defines success in terms of the whole team; creates a feeling of belonging in the team.
Coach is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we pride ourselves on hiring and developing the best people. All employment decisions (including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, transfer, training, discipline and termination) are based on the applicant's or employee's qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position under consideration. These decisions are made without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic characteristics, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy, or any other legally-recognized protected basis prohibited by applicable law.Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Tapestry, Inc. will provide applicants and employees with reasonable accommodation for disabilities or religious beliefs. If you require reasonable accommodation to complete the application process, please contact Tapestry People Services at 1-855-566-9264 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit Coach at www.coach.com.BASE PAY RANGE $80,000.00 TO $90,000.00 Annually
Click Here - U.S Corporate Compensation & Benefit