Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
We are looking for a motivated Architect Space Planning (m/f/d) to enhance our Global Store Design department, which is an integral part of the Global Retail division.
We are looking forward to receiving your applicationincluding your portfolio / relevant work samples.What you can expect:
- Optimizing our stores' layouts and ensuring a consistent and high-quality store design across different categories and channels
- Develop a comprehensive understanding and expertise in all shop concepts (brands, gender, lines, and channels), as well as the related layout planning standards
- Conduct regular training sessions and performance reviews of external design agencies and regional interfaces to ensure their ability to deliver high-quality space planning services
- Collaborate closely with market teams through project review meetings during the planning and design process to ensure the required level of performance and adherence to high-quality execution standards
- Drive the design and layout planning of flagship and pilot projects in close collaboration with the concept responsible and regional Shop Construction Project Manager
- Additionally, regular market visits to the regions are an essential part of this position
Please include relevant work samples with you application.
- Bachelors or Masters in a relevant degree course (Interior-/ Architecture)
- Min. 3 years work experience in retail design and planning processes
- Knowledge in CAD layout and 3D planning (Vectorworks, Sktechup, Rhino)
- Strong communication skills, convincing & assertive
- Willingness and experience to work in international surroundings
- Fluent English, spoken and written
- Good skills in MS Office (e.g. PowerPoint) and Adobe Creative Suite
Applications without work samples can't be considered.
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.