Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
We are searching for a highly motivated intern (m/f/d) to support our Group Strategy & Corporate Projects Teams for 6 months.
The start would be on 15th of february 2024.What you can expect:
- As a full member of our Group Strategy & Corporate Projectsteam, you will support to develop a savvy and compelling company strategy
- You will gain an in-depth insight into a variety of different strategic topics and areas in one of the most exciting international fashion and lifestyle companies
- As part of your job, you will conduct comprehensive analysis to identify market potentials (competitor landscape, customer experience, current industry trends) and evaluate concrete strategic growth initiatives
- You will support us in the creation of high-level presentations dedicated to the top management
- You can expect to receive mentoring from a senior manager and responsibility to engage in tasks enabling your further grow and professional development
- You have either already completed or are currently in your Bachelor / Master studies of business administration, management, marketing or related field
- You have gained initial practical work experience - preferably, in corporate strategy position and/or at a management consultancy
- Ideally you have had first touch-points with the fashion / retail / consumer goods industry
- You have a good understanding of the premium fashion industry
- You exhibit a high level of creative potential and you are able to work in an efficient, independent and diligent manner
- You have excellent skills in MS Office (PowerPoint)
- You have strong written and spoken English skills, German is a plus
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.