Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!What you can expect:
- Testing:Coordinate and align with test managers and support operative teams. Excecute T-Test and UAT and support business and IT tests including bug-fixing
- Training:Develop and enhance training materials together with IT and operative teamsand conduct trainings for end users
- Migration: Coordinate migration relevant tasks between IT and the Global Subsidiary Operationsand support local subsidiaries
- Project coordinator for incoming cross-functional projects and tasks for the Global Subsidiary Operations
- Manage onboardings: Present the Global Subsidiary Operationsto new employees
- Daily Business: Support during order entry phase, order booking internal customers, delivery requests
- Successfully completed studies in the field of business administration or comparable commercial training, ideally with more than 3years of relevant professional experience
- Change mindset and the ability to transfer complex issues intoeasy understandable content
- Analytical and methodical approach
- Ability to work independently, flexibleand proactive
- Excellent MS Office skills, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Very good English skills
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
Do you feel it's time for a new challenge at HUGO BOSS? If so, we look forward telling you all about this job opportunity in a personal conversation.