The manager will lead the orchestration of client-centric consumer journeys across email, in store, mobile touchpoints and any relevant channel, be it physical, digital, or digital in store, to deliver the right message, to the right client or audience, at the right time, with the right channel, and the right frequency in order to maximize client elevation to top segments and long-term retention.
The Manager, CRM - Insights & Campaigns will report to the Global head of Client Development and will be a key contributor to Tiffany & Co. client growth strategy.
This position sits on the client team within the broader Omni, Digital Client team. Specifically, the Global Client Team strives to offer our clients personal attention and service - bridging store and digital experiences to provide human connection, personalization and transparency that our luxury clients expect and demand of Tiffany. The team operates as a center of excellence, empowering regions, markets and retail stores / client care centers to build lasting relationships that inspire our clients to return to Tiffany. The team partners across the organization with the aspirations of delivering a consistent elevated omnichannel client experience, creating authentic and meaningful client interactions, making our Client Advisors jobs easier and achieving organizational efficiency.Key Accountabilities:
Will define optimal touch (frequency) and capping strategy per channel based on client analytics, harmonizing triggers (incl. both ecommerce, moment of life, purchase cycle), post repair, future value predictions, value at risk (churn or downgrade).
Partner with regions to localize the targeting experience based on local specificities or requirements.
Will lead go-to-store and go to market targeting initiatives putting data and insights at hand of advisors in partnership with all the commercial and marketing teams (client development, retail excellence, digital products, marketing, global client relations), and will develop the data measurement framework to analyze results and project business incremental generated.
Partner with the cross functionally to identify impactful opportunities with personalization and content to add value to the consumer experience in our existing journeys.
Will influence the digital product roadmap by anticipating with the relevant product owners how, when and where the client lifecycle strategy should be integrated at each touchpoint (clienteling app, email, SMS push…), and is able to discuss technical as well as functional consequence.
Will lead client segmentation and propensity scoring initiatives with the Data Science team to serve activation purposes (segment or audience creation), leveraging advanced analytics outputs to design CRM campaigns.Key Words: Client targeting, growth marketing, lifetime value & segmentation, email marketing, automation, salesforce, CRMQualifications:
- Years of Related Professional Experience: 5-7 years
- Expert in Salesforce Marketing Cloud (Marketing Cloud Certification is a plus) as well as Dynamic Yield or other triggered e-mail platforms.
- Experience with retail luxury and digital in store tools, and how advisor-driven client targeting works (clienteling)
- Experience with client segmentations and utilizing advanced analytics scoring for business, lifetime value and / or loyalty program development in a Luxury Retail environment with appointment culture. Can be source of inputs for feature engineering work.
- Experience with test-and-control experimentation frameworks (statistical tests of significance)
- Demonstrated examples of identifying opportunity segments and deploying journeys to increase engagement, and measurement / monitoring techniques (transition matrixes, descriptive dashboards)
- Growth-oriented minds and ease for cross functional collaboration. Technical but business oriented.
- Demonstrating experience translating analytical insights into marketing action
- Deep knowledge of CRM required, both in terms of tools (database and extraction of audiences, activation platforms) and practices (lifecycle journey design)
The hiring range for this position ranges from $117,810-$166,320. The rate of pay offered will be dependent upon candidates' relevant skills and experience. Management is also eligible for bonus.