CVM Creative Installations
Merchandising Initiatives and Standards
- Install creative CVM campaigns which include windows/vitrines/caselines/towers/and wall shelf fixtures.
- Support with the execution of high-profile selling events, and special creative installations as they relate to product launches, events, activations, press previews and branding initiatives.
- Support with the Installation and maintenance of holiday displays and décor.
Operations | Communication
- Partner closely with CVM Manager in the successful implementation and in-store execution of regionally defined product strategy and initiatives.
- Maintain merchandise presentations according to company product display standards on daily basis.
Cross Functional Business Partnership
- Independently maximize the CVM and Merchandising opportunities.
- Communicate regularly to update CVM Market Manager in regards to key business initiatives.
- Develop relationships with vendors to ensure results are on brand and competitively negotiated.
- Actively participate in daily/weekly floor walks with CVM and Retails management teams, providing solutions and insights that balance the needs of CVM standards and the business.
- Train and inspire CVM partner network and retail team, and review their execution to ensure all display presentations are of the highest standards.
- 3-5 years' experience in merchandising, visual display, styling, or related areas - preferable luxury retail.
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills.
- Ambitious, flexible, out-going, enthusiastic.
- Able to work with a variety of people, and present ideas and information to a group.
- Work early mornings, evenings, nights and weekends as needed.
- Knowledgeable of local vendor sources for display supplies, hardware, props, furniture, flowers.
- Live in, or within reasonable commute to San Francisco Bay Area.
- Travel within NW/Pacific Market
- Experience with basic construction hand tools and painting.
- Computer skills required: Proficient in Email/Outlook, Microsoft Excel and Word and working knowledge of Photoshop and In Design
- Comfortable in and appreciative of a luxury retail setting.
- Theatre or color display lighting experience a plus.
- Basic knowledge of jewelry and jewelry display forms a plus.
The hiring range for this position ranges from $67,405 - $91,195. The rate of pay offered will be dependent upon candidates' relevant skills and experience.