The Security Manager will supervise, lead and participate in all security programs in order to protect company assets and provide guidance so that the organization will achieve the highest level of security/loss prevention effectiveness and awareness ensuring our employee's safety and company profitability. Also responsible for special events and supervision of the branch security staffs.
The responsibilities will be as below: Develop and implement security procedures, plans, and protocols across market
Manage Develop and Train security staff
- Partner with the Managing Director and develop an annual security strategy for their market focused on reducing overall inventory losses, security compliance, and emergency response
- Partner with Operations, Finance and other relevant departments to ensure that effective operational processes and procedures are in place to reduce loss and identify integrity issues
- Manage the development, implementation and maturity of the Tiffany Prepared process as well as the training and execution of the emergency evacuations for your locations
- Ensure education and training of all employees by introducing and maintaining an ongoing training initiative for management and staff. Work with local management and Global Education to address location specific training needs
- Identify and develop programs to address vulnerabilities within area of responsibility
- Develop and maintain an ongoing liaison with corporate peers, law enforcement and government agencies within the market
- Ensure that all special events are conducted per policy and that the applicable security measures are in place to maintain a safe, secure and successful event
- Special assignments as directed by Director Security - Europe
Ensure Physical Security of locations
- Manage performance of branch Security staff, including completing and delivering PMP's (Supervisor and above) utilising input from local management, coaching, and managing performance as necessary in partnership with branch management and HR
- Ensure that all Security staff schedules are structured to fully meet the needs of the location, maximise the physical deterrence and floor presence of the entire security staff and ensure adequate floor coverage
- Recruit, interview and hire branch Security staff with input from local management and HR
- Ensure departmental objectives are achieved by setting goals and measures of performance.
- Work with local store management and Security Supervisors to assess progress on a quarterly basis
- Ensure that appropriate Key Accountabilities for the branch security staff are in place.
- Ensure that Security Supervisors work closely with store management on the training, focus and overall development of branch security staffs
- Ensure the physical security applications in all locations are to standard
- Develop vendor relationships with all security service providers
- Ensure that service issues are identified quickly and managed through the Failed Equipment Database to completion, liaising with Technical Services as required
- Consider and recommend appropriate upgrades
- Conduct 2 Physical Security Reviews in Focus Stores and ensure at least one in all others each year
- Conduct vulnerability evaluations in a timely manner
- For new stores:
- Partner with Regional Security Manager - Europe and Real Estate Services prior to opening to facilitate proper protection
- In the absence of or as directed by the Regional Security Manager - Europe conduct on site new store employee training
- Partner with Human Resources and store management regarding the hiring of security personnel where applicable
- Conduct monthly financial reviews, by location, of each of the following areas;
- Contract Guards
- Key Service
- Equipment maintenance and repair costs
- Service calls
- Annual contracts
- Any other security related expenditure
- Ensure that all security related invoices are being checked and processed for payment in a timely manner and that annual profit plan is maintained
▪ Experience in a retail /security environment.
▪ Prior experience in a security related position.
▪ High School Diploma
▪ Ability to communicate with customers and employees both verbally and written.
▪ Highest level of integrity
▪ Basic Computer skills
▪ Retail store hours necessary, including nights, weekends and holidays.
▪ Basic English language skills.