We’re looking for a Wholesale Manager to enhance our Wholesale strategy and help us to continue the success of working with other businesses to bring Adanola product to our community, in person. This role is for an experienced, global, wholesale professional with incredible sales skills.
About the job:
- Manage all major wholesale accounts, maintaining and building new relationships.
- Successfully take on new accounts and actively develop any opportunities across multiple regions.
- Negotiate and manage agreements with any partnerships to grow the business by maximising sales and improving profitability.
- Forecast by style and ensure successful sell-in to projected numbers.
- Create weekly and monthly reporting to rest of business providing any feedback, themes or comments from partners.
- Managing the timeline of the wholesale window ensuring all partners receive correct stock.
- Coordinate sales planning with all the merchandising team.
- Work closely with finance understand payment issues related to accounts.
- Build positive relationships and maintain communication with buyers, to make sure any feedback from retailers is passed on and represented in rebuys/newness.
- Analyse sell-throughs, promptly offering reorders and making sure all partnerships are as optimised as possible.
- A minimum of 2 years-experience in a wholesale sales role in a fashion brand.
- Experience managing budgets and sticking to them.
- Comfortable leading your own projects effectively.
- You have extremely strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Grade A sales skills, a love of telling the brand story and closing a deal.
- Proven experience in converting prospects to confirmed orders.
- Ability to demonstrate managing partnerships, onboarding key accounts, and executing successful partnerships.
- Confidence presenting.
- Experience working with global markets, USA specifically.
- Able to travel to visit partners as and when the business needs.
We're on a mission to becoming everybody's everyday uniform and we need great people with great attitudes to help work towards that. Adanola genuinely cares about the people we employ and as we grow will continue to always put People, Product and Profit, in that order. We're just getting started so you need to be ready to roll your sleeves up and get stuck in but in the most exciting and challenging way.
As well as that, we offer a list of benefits to our Ada employees:
- Bonus structure for all employees 💸
- Day off on birthday 🎉
- 25-day holiday minimum 🏝
- Flexible workplace 🏠
- Monthly well-being allowance 💪🏼
- Work with a vibrant team 👏🏼
- Generous staff discount 👚
- Pension scheme available 😀
- Regular team socials 💫