Established in 2013, Self-Portrait is a renowned contemporary fashion brand that embodies a unique blend of modern luxury and contemporary style. Designed in London, made for the world - Self-Portrait believes in celebrating and empowering the women in the clothes. Femininity ensured by elegant functionality, reflecting a sincere engagement and appreciation for a contemporary way of life.
We’re seeking a motivated and proactive multi-disciplinary graphic designer to join the creative team. This is an exciting opportunity to develop and translate Self-Portrait’s visual identity across all channels, and contribute to the growth of a fast-paced and dynamic fashion brand, recognised for its distinctive approach to design.
- Designing and producing visual assets for e-commerce website, marketing campaigns, and social media platforms.
- Collaborating with the different teams and departments to create compelling visuals that align with the brand's aesthetic and messaging.
- Ensuring consistent branding across various touchpoints, including print and digital materials.
- Creating and optimizing graphics for email marketing campaigns using Klaviyo.
- Collaborating with the digital and buying teams to maintain and update the website, creating an elevated digital experience.
- Managing multiple design projects, adhering to tight deadlines, and maintaining a high level of quality and attention to detail.
- Work closely with the Senior Designer to translate the brand vision across all digital channels, ensuring design is refined, elevated and on brand.
- Creating relevant videos and motion assets on all digital platforms including website and social media.
- Ideate relevant and fresh content that will drive engagement, inspiration, and relevancy, helping to evolve our brand's visual identity.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Minimum of 2+ years of relevant experience in a similar role, either in-house or at an agency, preferably with luxury brands.
- This is an English-speaking position, and the candidate must be available for a 5 days office week at our London head office. We’re able to offer a work permit for the right candidate.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign), familiar with Figma.
- Experience working with Shopify and Klaviyo platforms is a strong advantage.
- A strong passion for fashion and a deep understanding of the industry's trends and aesthetics.
- Exceptional organizational and time-management skills to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Must be resourceful and highly organised with an ability to learn and work independently
- Experience in content creation and video editing/animation is preferred.
- An excellent team player - this role will require strong communications across multiple departments.
- A self-starter with adaptability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Positive and proactive when faced with challenges and problems.
How to Apply:
If you are a creative and passionate Graphic Designer with a love for fashion and a knack for design, we would love to hear from you. Please send your resume, a short cover letter, and a link/pdf of your portfolio to email@example.com.
Self-Portrait is an equal opportunity employer, and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.