The Marketing Lead China is a strategic, entrepreneurial and dynamic marketer to take On to the next phase in China. You will partner closely with the local country team and Head of Marketing Greater China to craft and deliver the long term brand and marketing plan, authentically bringing to life On's mission and shape the future of run culture in China. This role reports to the Head of Marketing Greater China and is based in Shanghai, with some travel required in line with business needs. You will own On's interactions with the Chinese consumer end to end across function, with a dedicated focus on accelerating brand awareness and authentically positioning On as a Premium sports brand with Performance Running at its core. You will own all marketing campaigns and brand moments for China
and collaborate daily with the Global and Regional teams to provide a critical point of view to address market needs and drive maximum impact.
- Craft and bring to life an impactful and seamless integrated GTM plan, campaign strategy and rollout plan across verticals, delivering a consistent brand message that stretches our brand ambitions - brand growth, development, and awareness.
- Provide insights and feedback for the Head of Marketing Greater China from planning-execution-reporting of Brand and Product Campaigns, Chinese brand moments and key cities strategies.
- Collaborate closely with the local Brand Comms and Brand Experience functions, as well as the regional Brand Design team, product & merchandising, and the Commercial teams, including eCom in China
- Ensure that all relevant initiatives across the full marketing channel mix are implemented on time and within budget.
- Together with your team, be the ear-to-the-ground and gateway to the Chinese consumer landscape, reporting on trends, sentiments and broader societal topics, informing & influencing critical business decisions.
- Minimum 7 years of proven successful track record of progressive experience within Marketing roles across various functions such as Brand Marketing, Brand Planning, Brand Management, Communications, Digital Marketing
- An innovative and creative personality with a strong business acumen, capable of leading with a growth and explorer mindset and inspiring a talented campaign team, as well as cross-functional peers.
- Experience in a dynamic leadership role and project management , with strong capabilities of communicating & collaborating with diverse functional team, both globally and locally
- Ability to stay current and build upon Marketing best practices and trends, turning these into a cohesive, localized brand strategy.
- Fluent in Chinese and English, with the ability to travel based on business needs/fluctuation.
Meet The Team
As a sports brand that is born in the Swiss Alps and with running at its core, the China team at On is a fast-paced place to be with a great desire to explore. We're the friend who shows you where to find city adventures, the run crew captain who won't let you slow into the finish, the trail runner who pushes you to the summit to soak up the sunrise. We love getting to know our community and finding out what they want and need. We're always looking for new, interesting ways to communicate our products - so if you have an idea that could be our new secret weapon, speak up and run with it (literally)!
We're big thinkers and change-makers, constantly reinventing how we do things - questioning the status quo and finding new ideas to try as inspiration strikes us.
This role is based in Shanghai, China.
What We Offer
On is a place that is centered around growth and progress. We offer an environment designed to give people the tools to develop holistically - to stay active, to learn, explore and innovate. Our distinctive approach combines a supportive, team-oriented atmosphere, with access to personal self-care for both physical and mental well-being, so each person is led by purpose.
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination.