Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
HUGO BOSS is a platform of two brands with two lifestyle stories, BOSS and HUGO.
BOSS: BOSS is for those who lead a self-determined life with style, passion, and purpose. The collections offer dynamic, modern designs to form a complete wardrobe for the inspirational BOSS of today.
HUGO: The HUGO collection is created for the rule-breakers who go their own way, offering denim to activewear with individuality and attitude.
HUGO is a broad range of commercial and contemporary pieces, reflecting the authentic and unconventional HUGO style. BOSS is quality casual, chic and restrained elegance paired with a pinch of luxury.
The HR Project Specialist is responsible for leading and driving key HR projects set within the Hub or by Global, including reports, activities and program rollout/delivery. This is aHub role which will cover London and Copenhagen, so we are considering candidates based in either London or Copenhagen.What you can expect:
- Responsible for driving, coordinating and delivering local and global HR projects for the Northern hub
- Develop project plans, set clear objectives and establish key milestones. Monitor project process and provide regular updates to stakeholders
- Stakeholder management: build and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders, including HR teams across the HUB and Global HR team
- Collaborate with project owners to gather project requirements, define project goals and align project outcomes with overall business objectives
- Process simplification - decrease the complexity of HR processes including promoting our CLAIM 5 lead in digital where possible
- Create efficiencies - reduce the resource intensive nature and complexities of administration and end-to-end activities
- Best practice - adopt practices and procedures closer to relevant industry best practices, where possible and where consistent with other business priorities
- Reporting and analysis - improve processes in order to produce reports which deliver key HR metrics (improving on timeliness, granularity and accuracy)
- Relationship & Stakeholder development further strengthen between Global HQ and Northern Hub
- Working with key stakeholders to drive Local projects and share Global best practice
- Define project success metrics and key performance indicators (KPIs) & monitor and evaluate project performance against established metrics
- Prepare regular progress reports and conduct post-project evaluations to identify lessons learned and areas for improvement
Project Management Skills:
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Proficient in project management methodologies, tools, and techniques
- Experience in leading cross-functional teams and managing project budgets
Communication and Influencing Skills:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to effectively communicate project objectives, updates, and changes to stakeholders at all levels
- Ability to influence and negotiate with stakeholders to ensure project success
- Experience working cross-culturally across UK and Nordic markets
Change Management and Adaptability:
- Experience in managing organizational change and driving adoption of new HR initiatives
- Ability to adapt to changing project requirements and priorities in a fast-paced environment
Analytical and Problem-Solving Skills:
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills to identify project risks, develop mitigation strategies, and make data-driven decisions
- Proficient in using project management tools/software and Microsoft Office Suite
- Competitive salary and attractive benefits
- Clothing and Discount Allowance
- Blended and flexible working environment
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
Do you feel it's time for a new challenge at HUGO BOSS? If so, we look forward telling you all about this job opportunity in a personal conversation. <