Eligible candidates MUST
be able to work every other Sunday to support retail business. Responsibilities: Operational Excellence:
Ensure exceptional operational support to drive sales and service. Ensure efficient front and back-of-house support is always in place. Drive consistency regarding established operational procedures. Streamline scheduling for Landmark store, aligning teams and scheduling to optimize and elevate the client experience. Daily Operations:
Qualifications: Required Qualifications:
- Create and maintain daily Landmark schedule across all functions (Sales, Operations, Client Experience, Service Center, etc.)
- Create and maintain monthly schedule with time off requests, schedule complexities, and peak times in mind.
- Execute schedule changes in line with New York City legal guidelines
- Process Payroll on a bi-weekly basis; connecting with employees who have updates to time and attendance, vacation coding, and accruals.
- Understand and anticipate scheduling intricacies, especially during peak hours and days.
- Partner cross-functionally to schedule around client events, trainings, and internal events.
- Effectively communicate with all levels of management on WFM practices including scheduling and time and attendance management.
- Support management by approving and tracking employee payroll, timekeeping, and vacation policy/requests.
- Work with the Landmark Store leadership team to support WFM short term and long term strategies enacted by leadership team and WFM Manager.
- Handle sensitive information with discretion as applied to employee performance, requests, and personal data.
- 2 Years of experience in high-volume scheduling across multiple departments.
- Ability to work every other Sunday to support payroll processing.
- Ability to travel to office 5x per week.
- Experience working with payroll systems (e.g. Kronos, ADP, Workday, etc.)
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills. Strong ability to create and maintain business partnerships.
- Ability to work independently as well as support a team environment
- Established organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills with the ability to handle multiple assignments and meet deadlines.
- Strong proficiency in MS Office/Excel (Pivot tables, Vlookup, Conditional Calculations & Formatting).
- Ability to prioritize and work in a highly dynamic environment to meet strict deadlines.
- Retail or Consumer Goods Experience
- Experience in Human Resources a plus
The hiring range for this position ranges from $26.61 - $35.99 per hour. The rate of pay offered will be dependent upon candidates' relevant skills and experience.