Sara Byworth Public Relations Consultancy
Assistant Account Executive
The Sara Byworth team is seeking an Assistant Account Executive in New York City. The Assistant Account Executive will support on press needs across retainer and project clients for day-to-day account coordination.
Sara Byworth LLC is a public relations consultancy firm with retainer and project-base clients in the contemporary and luxury fashion and lifestyle industries. Retainer clients include FRAME, Mejuri, Métier, Sézane, and The RealReal. This role is based in New York and is a hybrid working environment with a minimum of 2 days spent in office each week/as needed.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Someone who is excited and interested in the fashion and celebrity PR landscape and is an avid consumer of media and popular culture.
- Excellent verbal and written skills and organizational and time management skills.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, ambitious, and eager to learn.
- Possess a strong understanding of fashion, influencer, and VIP landscape.
- Ability to multi-task and balance multiple projects and clients at once in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and working knowledge of Gmail/Google Docs, Photoshop, Dropbox, and MuckRack or Cision.
- Minimum of 2 years of fashion public relations experience past internships required.
- Strong experience in celebrity and VIP relations preferred.
- Experience in managing an intern program is a plus.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage sample trafficking for editorial and VIP press requests including scheduling messengers and shipments.
- Assist with seasonal influencer and VIP gifting.
- Track and monitor editorial and VIP placements, clip credits, and update placement trackers.
- Research and maintain editorial calendars, research docs, and media lists as well as maintain master contact lists alongside other team members.
- Create and develop press materials, pitches, and media alerts based on trends, cultural events, and product launches.
- Day to day communication with clients across all projects, launches and events.
- Manage and update master contact lists.
- Assist with meeting agendas for weekly or monthly meetings with clients.
- Create weekly, monthly, or event specific coverage reports.
- Create pitching calendars and craft and send pitches based on trends, cultural events, and product launches.
- Support on event planning and execution.
- Source and contact vendors for events and scout locations.
- Manage budgets and invite lists.
- Create face sheets and shot lists.
- Coordinate event related dressing and private transportation for VIPs.
- Attend and support team on site at all events.
- Assist with the creation of strategic short and long-term PR plans for clients.
- Track industry trends and identifying relevant opportunities for clients.
- Normal holiday schedule.
- PTO: Two Weeks Starting Salary: $45,000 annually.
- Eligible for raises and bonuses based on performance.
Applicants can submit resumes to: email@example.com