The world's fastest-growing sports brand is seeking an Apparel Product Manager to lead the next chapter of growth in our high performance athlete specific range. Based in Zurich, yet frequently visiting our athletes around the world plus production facilities in Asia. This pivotal role will help lead strategies to ensure we bring high performance yet progressive and exciting products that enable our athletes to excel.
- Leading the apparel management in close collaboration with Design and Development teams, you will be a key partner in the creation of industry-leading collections.
- Your in-depth knowledge of the landscape will help exceeding the athlete needs.
- Manage product launches to ensure business opportunities are identified and maximized based on the needs of our consumers globally.
- Your role consists of monitoring all the strategic and analytical processes.
- Be the link to ensure full alignment with the Go-To-Market plan by partnering with our Sales & Marketing teams and participating in major presentations, milestones and launches.
- You are constantly connected to the innovation and sustainability teams.
- Gathering and analyzing all data and future trends, including attending trade shows and market visits, to initiate the seasonal kick-off, working with your team to validate and input marketplace product data.
- Manage margin, cost and pricing to ensure maximum efficiency while achieving our financial goals.
- 6+ years of industry related experience of which 3 years in global product management, sport science or development.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Sports Management, or comparable fields
- Perfect understanding of the performance market and its opportunities.
- Strength in managing projects and ability in delivering through-out the full process end-to-end.
- Demonstrated passion for the apparel the sports industry.
- Strong organisational skills, ability to manage complex projects whilst sticking to critical timelines and deadlines.
- Entrepreneurial attitude, ambition and willingness to take on challenges.
- Demonstrated experience in working independently through strategic plans.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
Meet The Team
As the Product Management team, we're at the heart of the engine. Working directly with experts in fields such as Development, Design and Innovation to create something extraordinary. Our cross functional interaction is driven by an athlete focused mindset touching on all departments inside our organisation.
What We Offer
On is a place that is centered around growth and progress. We offer an environment designed to give people the tools to develop holistically - to stay active, to learn, explore and innovate. Our distinctive approach combines a supportive, team-oriented atmosphere, with access to personal self-care for both physical and mental well-being, so each person is led by purpose.
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination.